Twelve

Have you ever lost something? Maybe you've been lost yourself.

You always look for that thing you lost praying it would come back to you one day someway somehow.

You always prayed to see it again until you forgot about it and it became a thing of the past.

Valentina never stopped praying for her mami, she knew she'd never get that back. She was gone forever.

But Young Valentina had forget about her bestfriend. She stopped praying for another playdate out of the blue.

Valentina Nanu Rodriguez's POV

I woke up to Ethan jumping on me and I just groaned turning over.

"Wake up!" He kept jumping on me until I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Fuck you want I'm in the middle of sleeping." I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the light as he pulled out a card.

"Happy happy birthday my love" He laid on me and began kissing me all over my face.

"Thank you baby" I started laughing then he handed me the card.

It had a bunch of butterflies on the front and inside he just wrote about of corny things that he said he loves about me.

"Thank you I love it," I leaned up and gave him a kiss. "Now can I go back to sleep?" I yawned.

"No no no," He pulled up and I groaned. "I have a fun day planned and we leave to go back to New York tomorrow."

I sighed and got up ready to pick out an outfit but before I could shoved a bag in my hand.

"Go change into this," He said and he grabbed his own outfit before shoving me into the bathroom.

When I looked in the bag it was a long sleeve black body suit, a cream colored cropped vest and the cream boots.

I put everything on and made sure I didn't look a hot mess before walking out the bathroom to see Ethan in a outfit that matched mines color wise.

"Aww" I said running up to him and giving him a bunch of kisses.

"Did you brush ya teeth because ya shi' be rockin'?" he asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yes Ethan I brushed ma teeth." He then pulled me in closer and kissed me some more.

"okay do ya hair and whatever you wanna do real quick so we can go." He kissed my head as I sat at the vanity thingy they had in the room.

I never wore much makeup anyways so I was done in a snap and I quickly curled my hair.

"Okay cmon," He held my hand just about the entire way to the first destination.

When the car stopped, and by car I mean Frank's old car because we weren't just gonna leave it at the house, we got out at the nail salon.

When we walked in they sat me right in a seat and began to do my nails and stuff and Ethan even got his done so we was matching and when we got in the car I got a picture to show Dd and Ddot.