* ੈ✩‧₊˚𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗. 𝙰 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝'𝚜 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚊

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

Will you die? Why is it that death has been knocking on your door for the past week now? Cordelia, and now this man who wants you dead? Unbelievable! You'd say. And thus you did. Not out loud of course. Why? Do you want a death wish? You shouldn't dare to speak.

"Who are you?" he asks, his patience tampering at the second. Your mouth opens, but no words, not even the sound of breathing comes out. Fear leaves silence... Sometimes.

"So, you wish to not answer me? Is that it? You're an intruder aren't you? Assassin?" he states, just as he is about to grab your neck and choke you to death, words seem to be born rather when it heard the neighing of a pale horse.

"I'm a concubine! T-the new one your..." How do you address an emperor again? "Highness of the wonderful Obelian Empire." And just like that, you stopped your embarrassing yet understandable explanation. 'Short and sweet wins the race, right?' I doubt you're using that in the right context here. You were too scared, even your logic doesn't add up!

But your brain may know one thing, this is indeed Claude Dick Asshole Obelia. This jerk was gonna kill you! Talk about being an Emperor with no ice in it. 'Diana please come save me!' you plea, but not even that angel would find herself flapping her wings to you. Not yet. Maybe you shouldn't say that.

"A new one? Ah, I see. You're that rat's daughter? From the Leocadia family? I see no difference in your faces, blood or not." Leocadia. . . To think you'd hear this wicked woman's surname from his mouth.

"Yes, that's right, your Majesty," You say. Great. Now you're changing how you should address this man. Wait! He practically called you a rat! From a known spot of your heart, you feel some pestering needle stabbing into you. Multiple in fact. All unwanted. All not deserved. This is not your body! Why should you get this treatment?

And as though, this resentment made it's form on your face. Unnoticed by you but noticed by him.

"What is with that look on your face? Twisted and deformed. Like some ravage beast that came so big and yet so small."

'SPEAK FOR YOURSELF YOU BASTARD OF AN EMPEROR!' He speaks as if he knows you. As if he knew everything. Just as you try to calm yourself, the Emperor stands up.

"How unpleasant. But amusing," he muttered and turned his heal. "You ruined my mood, Leocadian. If you know what's best for you, you'd understand its best to go back to your home."

During this entire conversation, you had only said a bit of words, but your face makes it so this was a conversation. Instead he "reads" you like an open book. But the real words are in invisible ink. Possibly, no magic, no darkness, but only the wishes of the book, can reveal itself.

All to be discarded. Left to die. Like a self-absorbed beast, angered that his fairytale was only but fiction, and your truth, being of such lies that is true also. Does that make sense?

However, he let you live. (Excluding the fact you told him anything) Breathe! At least you think so. And better yet, he told you to leave! Was this a request? No! An order! This man is actually letting you escape! Alive, as he. But you couldn't even lift a finger against that Tyrant anyways. You'd gamble even! 'I'd pitch in my life!'

You could cheer and create a parade. This story is ending rather quickly!

"Join me, Leocadian. Let us go to one of those small resting areas. If we must."

And just as before, your body falls to the floor right when you were about to get up. What does he want now?! Your pride? Your life and you don't even know because he already has it under his grasp?

"Maybe then you may change my mood into something, I can endure." The world stills. The moon's light stops too. You can almost make out the dust, when you were younger, innocent all the way, believed those were fairies. Catching them, and secretly asking them to grant your greatest desire.

"Get up. Let us go." With a swift movement, he walks down the hallway, expecting you to follow suit. Because if you don't. If you were to lose your purpose and sole remain of purity, you'd die. Either way. And you are sure you will not be able to see the light of day again. To bless you with innocence, happiness, and a truthful love that can hopefully, never be severed.

As you arise, slowly, your heart matches the rhythm of your feet and the Emperor's clashing against the floor. The same floor that you see as a sea and your legs turning into seafoam.

˚☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

        You sit there. Wordless. Thoughtless. Breathless even. And not even in a romantic sense. This is not what you ask for. This is not what you wish. All this man knows how to do is keep silent. But you feel as though he'd be much worse after this world progresses further.

The room is like any other one may have seen, if they are able to get used to the conditions of this hell-bound castle. You sit on a cushion, as so does he. Magenta dark and oddly luminous. No table is present, but the two of you face to face. With such an even distance, it felt suffocating.

"Leocadian. Do you ever speak?"

'I can say the same to you bastard!' Even if he is the one initiating the conversation more compared to you, you can't help but feel your silence is more bearable compared to his. 

"I do, your Majesty. I'm just wondering..." you slowly cut off your line of speech from him again, with your voice decaying like a rotten corpse.

"Wondering about what?" he asks. Isn't he straightforward?

"Oh nothing much. Heh... I'm curios to why as though I'm here?" Is what you wanted to say. The rest I mean. "Is that so? Speak your mind then. All Leocadians do." It seems as though this man has beef with "your family." What is it that they do to deserve this? The spinoff only says that they're... Who knows?!

"I feel as though I am in no obligations to speak," you promised.  "I insist, Leocadian." And just as he says so. You mutter or shout out what you have drenched over.

"I do not wish to preform such acts with you!" You say. So loud, if birds were sleeping outside, they'd awaken without a moments notice. You see the Emperor, laughing. Although you cannot hear. You can very well see. Laughter. At what? You? Oh.

In the beginning, this man had not want to act out his pleasures. Or have distractions pining in his face. In the beginning, it was truly just a normal (FRIGHTENING!) conversation between the two of you.

You and your fantasies. You and your fear that turned into tears before you know it. Tonight you will not turn to dust, not seafoam, not anything. Tonight you live, with an Emperor who'd probably laugh no more.

"You're hilarious!"

from now on,
updates will most likely
be slow, sorry . . .