* ੈ✩‧₊˚𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

"No." The concubine of the Ruby Palace stopped her words. "No. Go to the kitchen and bring me a bottle of wine. No water," She ordered her. Olivia looked at her with a bit of a question in mind. She was, however, hesitant to ask such a thing. Only if it's really important. But due to her lack of knowledge about the situation in hand, she just agreed to fetch her a bottle of wine.

"Uh, as you wish Miss Leocadia! I'll just go get some water later." And just like that, Olivia scurried away to what the concubine just told her to do. The only things that are on her mind is not causing too much noise, and getting the wine bottle. 'This must be a serious manner!' she thought, then smiled.

'Mistress [ Name ] is already making so many friends!' she giggled. Olivia remembered how Miss Cordelia had Miss Leocadia call

Going down the stairs and making sharp turns, almost falling, she finds herself in the kitchen. She huffed as she opened the doors. Walking down the small hall, she opens another door leading into the sections of beverages.

Storage racks stood still, with only the sound of liquid swaying back and forth due to her steps. Going to the far back,, she kneeled in front of the wine holder, scanning her hand on one of the finest bottles of wine. Except...

'Which one does she want?' she wondered. If she was going to want to bring a bottle of wine, she must choose the finest one for a day like this? Girl talk! Olivia wondered if you've ever had girl talk before, considering some rumors that flooded around in the castle walls.

"Why that mistress? Her, of all the finest women for the Emperor! A damn raven who sinks their teeth into gold and pleasure! I'm sure of it!"

"I've heard she was caught between scandals! Caused some nobles to go bankrupt as well as get each other killed! Evil I tell you! She's evil."

"Her father cast her out of the castle walls. With nothing but her beautiful clothing and jewels. Everything else? Gone! She's only here because of her beauty, and outlooked while outclassing every other concubine. The only thing that was in the ruff is her mind set. She's crazy! How could any maid work for her?"

"I will," Olivia from a month prior to the Mistresses welcoming, states. While she placed each wine bottle back from a little "party" with the Emperor. Taking it out, Olivia remembers that day easily. She took out the perfect bottle and left the place to put it back there again.

˚☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

        Olivia walks beside you, instructing where to take lefts and rights all to just get to your desired location. Holding the very things in her hand.

Your gown flowed by each step you took. Judging by how you walked and by the fact you were making at the moment, it would be easy to guess that you're not in the best mood. Why should you be anyway? You've just had a dream. A dream of the future. In real life, this may sound like some kind of supernatural cause. And from being a part of that real life, this was all making you feel a bit queasy. You don't understand this at all, but a part of you is willing too. And you're not taking any chances whatsoever.