* ੈ✩‧₊˚𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛. 𝙰 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚎

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

From what seems like forever, a room that has waited for your presence, shimmers in gold. The maid from before had led you to this place. This is the room on the second floor of the palace. Only a few flights of stairs helped you get here. So, it wasn't that much of a hassle.

You swallowed your own saliva and turned the warm nob. Greeting you is a bright light of a close evening. You see what the rays of the sun have left to reflect on, and show you the true meaning of becoming rich. You're sure you already are, but to afford this, especially something of royalty, then this is incomparable. You see red curtains that was neatly tied back, to let the light shine through the balcony window.

A bed meant for comforting you, and shelves of books that had words you're not sure if you can read. However, if you're able to understand some foreign language all these people speak, then reading surely can't be a problem.

You spun around, like some princess in a ballroom. You felt like Cinderella for only a second. Until all your leg energy disintegrated.

Plumping yourself on the bed, you snuggled against the wine colored blanket. It was cold, but it slowly started to warm up due to your very own body heat. 'Where did they make and get something as comfortable as this?' you wondered. But thoughts of where this came from dispersed as others started to form.

You smiled wickedly at what you had just done not so long ago. Saying all those cruel and insulting things to that woman, perhaps you should've insulted that Romy girl as well. Well, what happened, happened. And there's nothing you can do about it, besides celebrating your victory.

You laughed alone in your room. 'This luxury, my petty way to smack her very own insults in the face!' All of this made you. Maybe you should enjoy your time here, while it lasts. Suddenly, your eyes started to blink slower than they had before. Your vision starts dimming, as what you have seen in this room fades into darkness.

˚☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

The sound of glass wakes you. A world that is dark, that being a room that wasn't yours. "I apologize [ Name ]. Did I startle you?" A voice speaks out from darkness. You realized the dark room, wasn't completely dark. In fact, it had candles. "It's fine Miss Cordelia," you say. No, you didn't mean to say that. But why did you?

"I see," she replied. As you hear her pouring something into a glass. Stopping, she walks from the darkest part of the room and sits next to you on her bed. "Here." There, she gives you a glass of wine. You're hesitant to take it. Wine wasn't in your category as of right now. And not to mention, you're not a huge fan of it either. Nonetheless, you take a sip, and another for comfort.