*ੈ✩𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝙸 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗?

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

In the darkest part of the silent house, where light has yet to touch, lies an unfinished painting of a young woman with long curls that is messily, but orderly arranged into a low pony tail that snakes around her neck. Her eyes, flash the hallow darkness, being the only source of light the room could ever hope to see.

Extravagant, but prose, the woman wears a gown fit enough to only ever be worn by her. Fur belonging to beasts unheard and unseen by many. Jewels that if seen, could blind a city of people.

Nonetheless, a child still huddles herself in the room, as she dawns at the floors filled with a mixture of other drawings. Thorns grew to her ankles, but the roses were enough to allude her into her fantasy...

The curtains close.

˚☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

        In the original spin-off of Lovely Princess, there wasn't exactly a villain. Sure, there were side villains, that being you right now, but there wasn't a single true great evil. If there was, it'd be death, but death comes for everyone. It'll even come for you, Claude, Felix, and especially Diana.

So, to say that the black haired man is one, just irks you. The story itself is already changing, and some days you find yourself thinking, "Will Athanasia not be born?!" Just the thought sends shivers down your spine. Thinking about it makes your head hurt, so you ignore such peculiar things most of the time.

But here you are...sitting next to Olivia, as she grumbles in her sleep. Other than that, no sound comes out of her. Seeing and knowing that there wasn't anything too drastic going around, you leave Olivia's room and head back to your own room. Maids quickly disperse from creaks and corners of the palace, making it as clear as day they were eavesdropping and gossiping.

'It seems like their only purpose is to gossip their asses off.' Though annoyed with all that is happening right now, you choose to ignore all that is going on at the very moment.

You're not too completely sure on how much time had passed since you've defended yourself from that weirdo. Maybe it's been hours? You sighed, not knowing what to even think about. All there was to it, was a slight feeling of being proud of yourself. Not to mention, it was actually refreshing to act out of hand (that being, not like a "perfect" lady or anything). It felt nice to dispel the horrible persona you've been keeping up with since then. You can recall how loud you he screamed since then. It was honestly hilarious and scary at the same time. His act on telling you past things that you cannot even recall: "Stranger? Have I not bandaged your legs anytime you fell from a tree? Had I not told you the secrets of Claude to make him like you?"

'Bandaging my legs? As if! Secrets of Claude? I only know a quarter of that guy's backstory!'

It was true that you didn't know a ton about him, (okay, maybe a lot about him) but enough to scratch the surface. Still, you can't help but ponder on what had happened those hours ago, especially with Olivia.