* ੈ✩‧₊˚𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑 & 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚜

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

"Your birthday is coming soon. Are you excited for it?" Felix says. Claude only hummed as he stared out at the window. His birthday. It has been celebrated multiple times. But was it really genuine? Not at all. Notta.

"Why should I be? It's not like their shouts are any real anyways." Felix only smiled, but it was not happiness. In fact, he even sweated.

"I am glad your birthday is happening soon." Claude says nothing. He only sighs in return. "Then, I'm sure [ Name ] Leocadia would be more genuine than me." Claude shifts in his seat. But he still stares out the window.

"That ruby. She wouldn't. Just like her father, she's just as annoying."

"Is that true?" Felix asks. "Are you really questioning your Emperor?" Claude sneers. Felix sweats even more at the words that leave Claude's mouth. "Leave. With your body and petty soul too."

"Blessing and glory upon the Obelian Empire."

'Cruelty at its finest. But I hit the nail right on his head.'

˚☾⋆。𖦹 °✩

        It was February 20th. The few months have passed rather quickly and smoothly ever since your last visit with the Emperor. It wasn't calm. Nope. Notta. Maids and servants rush around the place as if they're headless chicken.

'What traffic is this?!' You screamed to yourself. You might as well fall. And you did.

You had nothing better to do, you held your book in your hand and just walked down the halls with Olivia quickly catching up to you, eventually stopping your fall.

"Miss! Clothes! Birthday!" she yells.

"W-what?!" you stutter. Even the calm atmosphere would still make you on the edge.

"A-ah, I apologize Miss. Are you alright? But the Emperor..." she pants, tired from running all the way here. "Don't you know?"

"Know what, Olivia?" Now you're curious. Shocked, Olivia opens her mouth, but only to take more breathers before answering.

"The Emperor's birthday! I thought that you'd remember. Of all people."

"Oh..." you stare at her. "Oh! It's already at that time already?" you say. "Yes, it's February 20th! The Emperor's birthday is just 8 days. And all those important in the social world are invited. That means you, Miss!" You only gawk at her silently. Dreading the fact that this man's birthday is only just in a few days. How could you forget?

If you were the evil concubine, she'd remember and keep preparations in a month prior to it all. Your heart almost jumps. 22! You thought he was 19?! Two years. In two years he's going to meet Diana! Ahhh! What should you do?