*ੈ✩𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

*Tap, tap, tap...

A maid walks down the hallway with a stroller that contains finished dishes. Her black and white maid dress sways from side to side as she stares blankly down the candle-lighted hallway.

Her dark hair is nicely tucked back in curls. However, a long strand of hair covers one slate red colored eye, as the other is open for her to see.

The maid's lips are closed tightly. Tighter than before. As she looks at the window beside her. Though the moon is surely out, it has hardly ever crossed from the other side of the manor. Thus, is what the candle shows her, is the presence of an unwelcomed, but needed guest.

The windows were usually suppressed by the curtains. Even if the moon decided to reach to this side of the manor, it's light will never shine through. However, they all seem to be embraced with freedom. The curtains that were supposed to be covering the window, were flapping through unclear wind. All because of this someone.

The guest, is a tall man, whose hair is dark, as his eyes are lighter, but remain grey for the time being. He appears in a ravenous coat, that is long and even flaps with no inside wind present. A smile dotes on his face, as he looks at the maid before him. As he, is before her.

"It has been a while. Hasn't it, Marilyn?" he speaks.

Although it is rude to not dare say a word to him, especially her knowing his true self, she is quiet, nonetheless. She has nothing to say. Nothing noteworthy.

"Sorry, sorry, I meant to say Vinnie. It'd be weird to call you by that alias." Vinnie, the maid, had sighed at the man. She looks at him dead in the eye, as she finally speaks.

"It's even weirder when you call me by that silly nickname. Does it kill to say, 'Lavinia'?" She asked. Again, the maid continues to walk with no care for the man's answer. No matter how many times she points this out, he will continue to call her by that nickname. Though, she is probably capable of doing it by force, it will be highly unnecessary. Especially in a place like this.

"Anastacius... Even if you don't ever call me by my birth-given name. You always wait for me to speak. Especially during the old days."

The maid ignores the man as he rants about her lack of care for him. It is not in her very interesting to say his name. There is no point for her to do so. So, she decides to proceed down the hall, that is, he once again, stops her in her tracks.

"Your sister, she just left didn't she?" Anastacius asked, though, he already knows the answer to that.

"There is no reason for her to stay here anyways, if she wants to come face to face with our parents. I enchanted the carriage to make sure that she doesn't run into any trouble," Lavinia explains. Anastacius only nods, understanding and agreeing what Lavinia means.