*ੈ✩𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝙰 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

You in fact, did not dream of Claude at all. Not in the sense he was hoping for anyway, and it wasn't like you heard him say those words at all. Instead, you dream of something else. Something like...

A woman grips and grovels to your nightgown.

Her curls run off to the floor. She wears a verdant nightgown, that covers most of her metallic skin. Nonetheless, she is beautiful. She, from the very depiction that you see, looks almost like you. No, not you, but more like the person you are possessing.

When you look at your hands, you see your skin, you feel your hair tickle you, and you can very much guess your eyes. The eyes you see through, the mouth you speak with, and the heart that beats for yourself.

"Give me back my life!" she declared. Her tone was vexed, as her words were sharper than the edge of a sword, as she awaits for your crimes. But you could not speak. Words were almost foreign to you. Your throat and tongue were in the hands of a cat.

"Why does he love you? But not me?" Tears started to fill her eyes, as if she was finally able to speak. Finally able to tell you what she wants. What has been bottled up for all of the years that have gone by since then.

"Say something! Anything!" The tears that filled, were then meeting against the dark, barren floor that the two of you sat on. It was clear on the identity of this woman, she is the concubine of the Ruby Palace. The lovesick maniac who fell in love with Claude at first sight. The monster who died from a hero, who felt different and yet, he didn't.

You look at the pitiful young woman, who cries for the unexplainable. How was it that her life was stolen? How was it, that you are starting to make it look better? Better than she could ever do. Better, than any life she'll ever live.

Pitying her, you bring her close and try to console her feelings. To cage up those emotions. But every hug, there is a gap. And when there's gaps, there's leaks, and when there's leaks, there's a flood. You were too focused on her, to the point that the banging on a nearby door, do not reach your ears at all.

The young woman wails and cries. She, will not feel any sort of love in this life. A fool such as herself, is bound to have no pair. No mate. Not anything.

Why does every chapter in your life here, start and end with a dream?

        Your eyes flutter open as the index of light has revealed itself to you warmly. The curtains of your room blow slightly by the wind that escapes from the outside and through your window. You shiver slightly at the lightest touch, and sit up from your bed. When you had fallen asleep, it was with Claude from the outside when you had just came back from visiting your parents house.

You escape the touch of your pillow that engulfs your head, and the blankets that hold you loosely. As soon as you do, the door opens, revealing the maid who you are too familiar with. Olivia holds a dress politely and not carelessly.