Chapter 11

MR. YEAGER'S POV

Elena and I got seated at our table, and I saw immediately who was here as well. Jean's back was turned to me, but I could see her face. She wore the dress from earlier and looked absolutely stunning.

"Eren?" Elena's voice brought me back to reality and made me look at her instead of the woman behind her. I didn't notice the waiter was standing by the table, waiting to take my order.

"What will you drink?" She asked me and I look at the waiter.

"Glass of Merlot for me."  The older man smiled and nodded. I knew him well, since I come to this restaurant often.

Right as he left, I saw Y/N on the other side stand up abruptly and walk away. Jean's gaze remained on her back as he was sipping on his wine. How could I blame him, she was beautiful.

I look as she made a turn to the bathroom and a very challenging thought appeared in my head. I licked my lips, trying to think rationally but my mind was fogged with thoughts about her. Before I knew it, I was standing up as well.

"Excuse me, I'll use the bathroom real quick." I said to Elena, who looked a bit surprised. She gave a simple nod and I walked away almost too quickly.

I saw her back for a quick second before she closed the bathroom doors. I took some time to think about this. I was sure I felt attracted towards her, but if I do this right now, and she doesn't feel the same or her feelings aren't on the same level like mine, I would scare her off and ruin my chances.

Not to mention, I am her professor. And the age difference. And the fact we are on dates with other people right now. This could go terribly wrong... or terribly right. And I'm a man who will go in if there is at least a small chance and a glimpse of hope.

I knock on the door, however I knew she wasn't going to open fast. Maybe she is hesitant about who's at the door, but she was most definitely guessing.

Few more seconds pass before I saw doors open. She appeared in front of me and I felt like I ran out of air to breathe. Her breathtaking beauty left me standing there, unable to look away.

I saw many beautiful women in my life, but none were like her. None wore her beauty like she did. She wasn't fully aware of it, but it felt like she didn't even care about it. She cared more about what you say, rather than what you had to show.

No matter how shameless I was while looking at her, I noticed she took her time to watch me too. My eyes went down from her face to her chest, which were more exposed than normal. I visibly gulp, literally tearing my eyes off of her skin.

I gained the courage to step in the bathroom and close the door behind me. As much as I found this woman attractive, and no matter what I wanted to do to her... I had to be careful. For the first time in a while, I felt nervous about things like these.

My hand reaches out for her cheek slowly, giving her enough time to slap it away if she didn't want this. But somehow expected and hoped for, she let me touch her face. Her soft, almost fragile looking face. She looks up at me, her eyes waking up emotions inside of me.

I lowered my face to be closer to hers and let my lips touch hers. And that's when my mind quieted down. Somehow it was okay now that I was kissing her, and she wasn't pushing me away. My hand grips her waist and she sharply inhales a breath she never let out. Only when I stopped kissing her was when we both got to catch air to breathe.

The sound of her breathing, the feeling of her warm forehead against mine was... calming, but at the same time exciting. By her act and body language, she felt the same as me. Her next move was nothing I expected from her. I was taken aback when she pulled me down by my shirt and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. She kissed me like she was holding that in and finally gained enough courage to make a move.

It didn't take too long for me to get used to this new pace. I pick her up, not expecting her to be so light so my action came off kind of rough and I put her down almost too hard. Hours in gym paid off for moments like this, really. I return the same kind of kiss to her and dig my fingers into the skin of her waist. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms locked around my neck. All these touches made this situation seem even more real.

"This... is very wrong..." I said when I got a chance to break the contact with her skin. I didn't refer to what was happening right now. Sure, kissing your student is wrong, but what was even more inappropriate were my thoughts. What I wanted to do to her and how she would react. If she would beg me to stop or beg me to continue.

I let my hand wonder down further. I touched the skin of her thigh, wanting nothing more but to kiss it right now. My lips separated from hers and I switched my attention to her neck and chest. I went over the spots were I could feel rapid beating of her heart and it drove me insane. So inside, I started giving her love bites. Not too strong, I was still aware where we were - but just so she could feel them, feel my neediness for her.

"Tell me to stop..." I was sucking on her skin when I felt her hand grab my hair. If we were alone in the bedroom and if no one would be able to see her, I would mark her neck without a doubt. Although, giving her a hickey and Jean seeing it somehow turned me on even more.

"Y/N..." I groaned against her skin. I felt as if I was about to explode. We were limited with time and space right now, and I hated it. I also felt my boner getting harder and harder, so I get closer to her in hopes of getting some satisfaction.

My rational side was long gone, but hearing her quiet moans made my head spin. Will I ever be able to hear them again? Or even better, hear her screaming my name in pleasure?

I carefully started pushing the hems of the dress away and got down on my knees. I kissed her thighs as my fingers hook on her panties. I was full on ready to give this woman so much pleasure, more than she even felt in her life. But then I heard knocking and the voice I hated.

Her body flinches and I stand up abruptly, finding myself being a lot more irritated than I thought I would be. I wanted to keep her with me, to continue our little session, but I knew I didn't want this to go any further. Not in a place like this, with these surroundings. And I knew if she stayed, I couldn't stop myself.

"Y-Yes! I'm coming right now!" She said as she got off the bathroom counter, immediately losing centimeters and I had to look down at her again. Surprisingly, she didn't run off like I expected her to. As if she was hesitant herself.

"I-I have to... I have to um..." She avoided eye contact and her hand nervously massaged her neck. She even fixed her hair quickly and I literally couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"Are you having fun with him?" I step closer to her and she visually stiffness.

"Not really..." The honesty in her voice was clear, which made me want to celebrate. Good. I don't want her to be having fun with that jackass.

"Good." I said and confidently step aside so she could leave. As she left, I take the last glance at her figure. I look at myself in the mirror, my hair was completely messed up. That girl may be more fierce than I take her for. As I was trying to fix it by styling it with my hands, I was reminded what was happening a minute ago and how... aroused it left me.

My d*ck was so hard, it was starting to physically hurt because of my jeans. And the even worse problem was, I had to take care of it myself or it won't go down. And I would have one girl in mind while doing it.

"Fuck..."