Chapter 21

I completely forgot Reiner was staying with me for Christmas. His eyes were shifting from me to Eren and he didn't look too happy. But, he was dressed up and looked like he was just leaving. Tense silence surrounded the three of us.

"Eren Yeager, nice to meet you." Eren sounded normal, professional almost as he straightened his hand and waited for a handshake. Reiner looked down and back up and took his hand.

"I know who you are." He said while shaking Eren's hand. Eren's confidence didn't subside - not like mine did. I literally wanted to hide behind him so Reiner wouldn't be able to see me.

"I was just about to leave, Y/N." He looks at me now, wiggling his car keys like he was frustrated. This serious Reiner wasn't someone I got to be around that often. He walks over to me and stops just next to my side.

"I know you're not stupid, "Y/N" His voice was low, but enough for only me to hear it. I pressed my lips together, nodding to him. He's right, I wasn't stupid... Unless,.. doing one stupid thing, like messing with your professor, counts.

"I'll be back soon." He said while looking at Eren, before I heard his steps fading away as he went down the stairs. I sigh and my eyes land on Eren's face, who was staring at the empty staircase.

"Sorry about that, Reiner can be a bit... overprotective." I enter my apartment and so does Eren. As I was locking the doors, I heard him say.

"I get it, protective over his sister..." He steps closer and puts his hand on my cheek. My breath hitched as I struggled to breathe normally. "Worried she might do something very bad... with her teacher..." His lips stretch into a smirk and his eyes were stuck on my lips. I felt myself getting hotter, so I start taking off my coat. In the process, Eren's lips land on mine and begin kissing me. He wasted no time before his tongue entered my mouth, making my sigh against his soft lips.

When we were left in our clothes, I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me. His hands gripped my waist before they went lower, behind my thighs and picked me up with ease. I giggled as I pulled away to look at his face. I crossed my legs behind him and watched him as he was biting on his lower lip. 

"What?" He laughed, showing me his pearly white teeth. I realized I was probably staring hard and he noticed it. I shook my head and looked down shyly, leaning my forehead against his lips. I felt he planted a small, warm kiss on my skin which made me shiver. Not only that, but it made it harder to bear with a strange knot that was forming in my stomach. It was safe to say, I was turned on right now. 

"My room is right there" I pointed to the direction where my room was and felt him turning us around and then walking towards it. He lifts me up abruptly to adjust me, so I jump up in his arms a bit. I held his shoulders and couldn't stop smiling while looking at him.

"I like it when you smile like this." He comments as he walks into my room, shutting the door with his leg. I lower my head and hover above his face, my eyes shifting from his eyes to his lips. This time, it was me who kissed him first. He returns it almost immediately, making me grab the back of his neck. God, I loved how his lips moved. 

He wanted to keep the slow pace, but as seconds went by his kisses got more and more wilder. His tongue almost forcefully entered my mouth and I used tilting my head to other side as a chance to catch some air. The noises our lips were making while kissing were something I didn't think I would find attractive. Only Eren could kiss me so powerfully, messily and wet and still make sure I felt every ounce of his passion.

My mouth opens as his lips lower down and went to work on my neck. I opened my eyes too and realize I was lying on my bed with him on top of me. I was so into him, I didn't know when he laid us down. His hot saliva mixed with his hot, short breaths were all on my skin making me slowly go insane. I felt his hand sneaking below my shirt, going over my ribcage and stopping just below my breast. He pulled his hand back, only this time his short nails scratched my stomach all the way down. It was starting to get harder for me to maintain my breathing, so I was just taking breaths whenever I could. I gasped when I felt his knee press against in between my legs and looked at him.