9. Elijah

HONESTLY I can say the past two months have been amazing. Me and Mercy have been spending a lot of time together...like a lot. She's been spending nights at my house not realizing what she's doing to me. I never want her to leave, she tried going home last night I almost begged her to stay.

Seeing as it was the kids weekend with me I got Isaias to ask her. All he had to do was sit in front of the living room door to block the exit and tell her he loved her for her to stay.

It's rare that he ever said that word but my son hyperfixates on his mother so if telling it to her will get her to stay then he'll do it.

In the end she didn't leave. I almost hid her car keys so either way she'd have stayed. Today was my off day, I'm picking up lunch for Mercy and the kids. Just finished dropping theirs off so I'm heading to her building now. I parked in my designated parking spot and got out—locking my truck.

I pressed my thumb to the security pad the lock turning green for me to go in. It didn't take long to get to her office, I pushed the door open not bothering to knock. She never does anyways.

Mercy was in a phone call, a smile taking over her full lips once seeing me. Or the food— I don't know.

"Schedule a meeting with Ms. Davina for tomorrow at eight. Let her know that's the only time I'll be able to meet with her unless she's fine waiting until next month."

I sat the bag down on her desk looking at the mural on her wall. It's half finished, but you can still see the beauty and passion put into the designing of it. She's so fucking talented it's amazing.

"I get breakfast in bead and lunch? What's the occasion?" She smiles, hanging up the phone. I bend down pressing a soft kiss to her lips tasting mint on her tongue.

"There is no occasion. Maybe I just want to spoil you." I tell her, brushing my thumb over her bottom lip.

She kisses me again— deepening it, her tongue pushing past my lips. Mercy stands up and I wrap my arms around her slim waist. We kiss so much it's like we're back in high school, just now meeting each other. My pants start to grow tight the longer I let her push her body against mine, her sweet smell it's own provocative tell of lust.

A soft whimper leaves her lips when I bite on her bottom lip. It's this carnal desire surging through me to hear her do more than whimper. I miss the sound of her moans and the way her pussy squelched every time I'd drive my dick into it's tight and wet warmth. The memories although long ago, never became distinctly forgotten. Somehow it's always at the forefront of my brain.

"Mmm, let me spoil you." She whispers against my neck, kissing my skin in a way that had me in the palm of her fucking hands. Mercy pushed me down in her chair kicking her heels off.

"You wanna do this in your office?"

"Why not." She smirks, dropping down to her knees. Admittedly my heart was pounding in my chest, happy being the least literate word I'd use. I'm fucking aroused, my dick harder than it's been in years.

Her fingers worked to unzip my pants and I lift to help aid in them coming down. Pools of brown meet my eyes, her fingers skimming the band of my boxers. Anticipation was killing me until finally I was put out of my misery and discomfort.

I wrapped my hand around my erection, the slightest touch feeling like relief. Bringing my other hand to her mouth I ran a finger over her lips. "Open." I demand and she obeys; I push two fingers into her mouth wetting them and eventually gagging her. "Fuck, that sound."