18. Elijah

I'D have sworn I was dreaming, and if I was it was the best dream of my fucking life.

Normally I try and avoid such things from happening. My dreams were never anything good, nightmares about shit I willed myself to forget. But today was different— I was getting my dick sucked by my beautiful fucking fiancé.

Turns out it wasn't a dream.

I opened my eyes a groan slipping past my lips. Sighing, I lazily switched on the lamp beside me and pulled the covers back. Mercy was down between my legs, throating my dick in a way that had me feeling delirious.

"Oh my God, fuck—." I hissed through my teeth. I've recently learned that in the years of being apart she's learned some new tricks. Like being able to throat every last inch without gagging. She complained about not being able too but then showed the fuck out and did it, I feel like she was just being modest.

I watched as she came up, slurping and twisting her fist. I was on the brink of an orgasm my fists bunched into the dark silk sheets. The feel of her soft tongue on the underside of my dick overwhelmed me— moans and groans combined, filling this room.

She wasn't even looking at me, too focused at the task at hand. I used my hand to clear the hair from her face, gathering it. The warmth of her mouth sent chills through my body, the sounds of her sucking me bringing me closer to release then I've ever been.

Mercy moans around me, finding enjoyment in pleasing me. Soon her eyes make contact with mine, glinting with lust. It was erotic in a sense, I mean I found beauty in everything that she did even when my dick was down her throat.

My lips parted, eyes rolling back. "Fuck I'm going to come." I groaned feeling everything start to tense. She removed her hands only using her mouth to finish me off from base to tip. My hand held her in place for a few seconds, basking in the feeling.

Every last drop of cum was swallowed, none gone to waste. Finally when I pulled her away she coughed a couple times, her eyes watery and glistening brown. I ran a hand through my hair having just felt clarified in a way.

That was the best wake-up call anyone could ask for. I grabbed her by her arm pulling her atop of me. Lips pressing against each other's, kissing each other ravenously. Her soft pants didn't go unnoticed, the way she grinds down on my length hardening me again.

She wanted to get fucked. Hard.

I was stealing every ounce of breath from her lungs, tasting every inch of her mouth like I haven't before. It was no surprise that when I finally pulled back she had to suck in air, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

A small smile graced her lips as she says, "good morning." While I traced kisses down her neck. It was indeed morning— still dark out though.

There was a sort of rasp to my voice being that I'd just woken up. "Let me taste you." I told her, not asking. Turning us over I waste no time ducking between her legs and eating her out through her lace panties. The fabric dampened under my tongue as I applied pressure, causing beautiful to moan and arch against the sheets.

She grabbed ahold of my shoulder but I took her hand holding it down against the bed. "Mmm~ fuck yes, please— more." She begged. Pulling the string to the side, I licked up her pussy tasting her arousal on my tongue. She was as sweet as always, her moans becoming louder than ever as I sucked on her clit.

Letting a string of spit leave my mouth I watched it drip down to her hole where I pushed two fingers in deep. "Elijah!"

Fuck I love hearing her scream my name. "You're so tight baby." I murmured kissing her inner thighs, and around her most sensitive part. My fingers curled pressing where I knew would drive her insane. "Oh my— fuck, mmm!"