13. Elijah

IT'S only been three days since we've made that bet and it's as if this woman was trying her hardest to get me. At first it was just little touches and cute looks, then it turned into something more.

The second night was the hardest. It was hotter than usual in the room, honestly I think it was intentional— making her strip almost naked just to sleep, her ass pushed against my crotch the entire time.

Then it was the outfits, she wore a tight little skirt that cupped her ass in every right way imaginable. I wanted to bury my face between her cheeks and eat her pussy from the back until she nutted in my mouth. It was as if I were in heat!
Then she wore that grey dress with the little straps and no bra— tits sitting perfectly in a way that was begging to be sucked on.

Fuck she was driving me insane. Avoiding her wasn't even possible, everywhere I went she was there even at work where I currently am. I was hiding my boner behind my desk as I listen to her explain why the perfect cake was needed for our wedding.

I should have been paying attention to the book with the variety flavors and picture examples of no doubt gorgeous cakes but I couldn't. Not when her tits were in my face, her fingers playing with the hair at the back of my head.

"...so what do you think?"

Prying my eyes from her hardened nipples I cleared my throat. "Whatever you want beautiful."

"Eli, you've been saying that for the last hour. I need your help here this isn't just my wedding."

I sigh, rubbing a hand down my face. It didn't help that she's decided to plan our entire wedding by herself with little help from anyone. It's been decided that two months from now I'll be a married man, I have no problem with it, it just seems impossible. She's going to drive herself crazy with this.

Turning the page I skimmed over the cakes. "What about the this one? Chantilly cakes are always good."

"Are you just saying that or is that something you'd actually want? Don't just tell it to me so I'd shut up." She pouts.

"I-." Sighing I closed the book as the phone on my desk rings. "Can we talk about this later? I'm kinda busy right now, cake isn't really on my mind at the moment."

"Sure, I should probably get to work anyways." She says grabbing her purse and the book.

I look over her attire. "Are you going to work in that?" Her shirt is tight to where her nipples strain against the fabric while her shorts are even tighter.

"It's hot out, I should be fine." Quickly kissing me she then turned leaving my office. I groaned hitting my head down on the desk. This was torture, she was purposely torturing me. I'd need extra therapy this week if she didn't cool her ass down. I didn't want to be that guy that told my girlfriend what she could and couldn't wear— I used to be that guy. I'm not him anymore. The thought of every guy seeing her dressed like that did something to me mentally.

The phone on my desk rang once more and I answered to take my mind off of what's bothering me. Drowning myself in my work for the next few hours seemed to be a good idea, it'd help keep my imagination off of my girlfriends ass.

~~~

During my lunch break I got a call from the kids school. The principal wasn't able to tell me what happened over the phone because the sound of my daughter screaming prevented it. I dropped everything in a matter of seconds and needed no explanation— Innaya's cries were enough of an alarm.

I checked into the school's entrance, one of the guards escorting me to the principal's office. I opened the door to be greeted by a few more screams than I expected.