chapter 10: lil soldier

Yours~>

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask with anger as I'm met with Zayan.

"I should ask you the same question since I always knew there was something going on with you lot." He replies with a smug grin.

I want to smack the shit out of him so bad right now but I know it's not gonna give Neha any sanity.

"Are you okay? Seriously, are you mad? First you smack the crap out of that innocent woman then you push my sister in law in a front of a car!" I shout, feeling my hands fist together.

"That was an accid-" He tried saying but I'm already pushing his body against the wall.

"Say that again, I'll personally do the same to you." I grit against my teeth.

"Damn and everyone says I'm an abuser." He replies, laughing with a stupid grin.

"Haadi." I hear Samir say from behind me, trying to get me off of the guy who I was so close to punching.

"Samir, not now." I reply, as he shuts Neha's front door from behind us.

"Haadi, don't he isn't worth it." Samir says but my eyes are on the piece of crap in front of me.

"Listen to smart man, Haadi." Zayan says, gesturing to my best friend.

"You put my sister in a hospital bed for weeks you shit, don't think I won't do the same to you." Samir says as I let Zayan go.

"I come in peace." Zayan says after a few moments, his tone suddenly changing.

Peace?

This guy gave nothing but pain to my- Neha but I'll sure as hell make sure that won't happen again.

"I very much doubt that." I reply, pushing him in the direction for the stairs.

"Hey!" He says with an annoyed expression.

"Do you really think I'll let you go near her after the stunt you pulled on her?" I reply, continuing to push him downstairs till he's all the way to the bottom.

"She's pregnant with my child! I think I'll do what I please." He states as if he's entitled to do
that.

"No. I won't let you do that." I state, crossing my arms.

"This ain't any of your business you pr*ck don't get involved." Zayan responds in frustration.

"What did I do before you suddenly left for Pakistan, Zayan? Huh? What did I do?" I ask, letting out an empty sigh.

"You...you lent me the money." He replies, sheepishly.

"You did what?" Samir asks, Confused.

Flashback~

"Did you hear what the hell he's saying?" Khalil says, annoyed.

"Who?" I ask.

"He's apparently gonna run off with his new girlfriend, that piece of shit." Khalil replies.

It had been a few days since Noors accident, and my brother was a wreck.

I was more concerned about the girl who happened to be that abusers wife since I heard that Zayan had apparently ran away.

"I'm gonna find him." I reply, walking away.

"What did you say?" Khalil asks, confused.

"Uh, nothing." I reply, shaking my head.

20 minutes later, I meet Jay in the office.

"What was that urgent call about?" He asks, adjusting his glasses.