Chapter 1-5

1|Chapter 1
Word count: 5796Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Global warming in 2018, the greenhouse effect triggered a catastrophe on the earth. The glaciers at the two poles melted, and the great changes on the earth caused an irreparable disaster: hurricanes, hail, floods, melting icebergs, extreme cold, and the earth returned to the Ice Age after a snowstorm. Since then, there will be no four seasons, the earth will be covered by white glaciers, and there will only be about three months of each year when the temperature will rise above zero.

    The earth's environment has undergone tremendous changes, the low temperature is raging, plants cannot grow, and human beings are facing a crisis of survival. Under the urgent pressure of survival, human science and technology develop rapidly. In 2028, scientists developed a genetic drug to break the genetic shackles and greatly enhance physical fitness to adapt to the cruel environment.

    When injecting genetic medicine, there is a one in ten million probability that humans can induce supernatural powers and become supernatural beings.

    Gu Weiwei is one of them.

    Gu Weiwei, one of the only two spatial abilities in China, there is only one space ability in China on the bright side, a young and promising lieutenant general, and Gu Weiwei's space abilities have not been disclosed to the public. She is secretly protected and monitored, participating in scientific research and secret missions.

    In July 2048, Gu Weiwei was summoned to the office by the minister.

    "Gu Weiwei, the military found a rare alien meteorite in Shennongjia. Get ready and set off in three days to bring that meteorite back safely." On the way back to the dormitory, Gu Weiwei kept thinking about what the minister said just now

    .

    The transportation of meteorites can make the military attach so much importance to them, and they will go out to perform missions as soon as the weather gets warmer. It can be seen that this meteorite is very important to them. Meteorites are the key to making genetic medicines. Now that the genetic medicines have been developed to the third generation, maybe this meteorite can help them develop the fourth generation.

    Gu Weiwei walked slowly, and saw that the snow and ice piled up on the side of the road seemed to have melted a little more than yesterday, so it turns out that spring is really coming.

    What about her spring?

    Her fingers couldn't help touching the protruding skin on her wrist, where a small chip was implanted, which could detect her position and physical condition at any time.

    This small chip is both protection and surveillance.

    Sometimes she couldn't help thinking, if her parents, brother and sister-in-law were still alive, what would her world be like if he was still alive?

    If he was still there, she wouldn't be what she is now.

    Unfortunately, he is gone.

    In her arms, she fell asleep forever, just for a gene evolution agent.

    She will always remember the way he was covered in blood, and she would rather never have injected that medicine, as long as he is still alive.

    Unfortunately, there is no if.

    Gu Weiwei wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes, and a sneering smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. Sure enough, it was spring, and she would become sentimental. You must know that she is a famous iceberg beauty in the base.

Cold Wave of Rebirthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें