Chapter 56-60

Chapter 56

    Song Yi picked up a broken bamboo shoot and observed it carefully. The fracture was irregular, as if it had been bitten off by something.

    Gu Weiwei also came over to have a look, she asked suspiciously:

    "This looks like a tooth mark, could it be bitten off by some animal? But what animal eats bamboo? Pandas?"

    Song Yi threw away the bamboo shoots in his hand and picked up a few more. The fractures are basically the same. This animal is like Monkey King stealing flat peaches, eat it as soon as it is eaten, but it doesn't finish it, and throws it away after taking two or three bites of each bamboo shoot.

    Song Yi had already guessed what animal was eating the bamboo shoots, and just as he was about to speak, a gray figure suddenly appeared from the bamboo forest.

    Song Yi's eyes were quick and his hands were quick, and his body disappeared into place with a single movement, so fast that she only saw an afterimage. She felt that his physical skills seemed to have been upgraded again.

    Not far away, Song Yi was holding out a gray animal with a round body and four short legs that were still struggling.

    "Hey, what is this?"

    Others gathered around when they heard the movement, and everyone looked at the animal in Song Yi's hand curiously.

    "It's a bamboo rat." Song Yi said.

    "Bamboo rat? No wonder it eats bamboo shoots."

    Although the bamboo rat has grown in size, its appearance has not changed, making it easy to identify.

    "It's actually this thing that's making trouble, the bamboo rat looks quite fat, with so much meat." She poked the bamboo rat's plump body with her hand.

    "Look quickly, look quickly." Sheng Congwen suddenly shouted.

    Everyone looked up and saw a lot of bamboo rats suddenly scurrying out of the bamboo grove. They fled around in the bamboo grove, quickly got into the hole and disappeared.

    "So many? When did there become so many bamboo rats     in the bamboo forest? How will the bamboo shoots grow?

    " , this is much easier than hunting in the mountains." Gu Weiwei said.

    "That's a good idea. Fourth brother, go and inform the ancestral hall. Let's go home and prepare."

    Sheng Congwen nodded and immediately ran to the ancestral hall.

    "Village chief, village chief."

    Sheng Congwen had a loud voice and arrived before anyone arrived.

    "Why is it you?"

    Old Zhou was very familiar with Sheng Congwen's voice, and came out to greet him when he heard it.

    "Why are you looking for the village chief?"

    "Of course it's a good thing, haha, take me to the village chief."

    Gu Qingshan heard that there were many bamboo rats in the bamboo forest of the Gu family, so he immediately summoned the men in the ancestral hall to help catch them. Big bamboo rats are all meat.

    When they heard that there was meat, the men became excited and rushed to the bamboo forest immediately. Everything about picking oyster mushrooms is left to the female compatriots.

    Lao Zhou was also very excited. He patted Sheng Congwen on the shoulder and said that if he wants to eat pork knuckles in the future, just come to him, and he will definitely help him make them. Of course, Sheng Congwen must provide the ingredients himself.