Chapter 6-10

6|Chapter Six
Word count: 6434Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    "Boss, you have WeChat. It seems to be a woman named Weiwei."

    Song Yi just came out of the bathroom, and when he heard Xiaosi Sheng Congwen's words, he directly took the phone from him. to wear.

    "Wei Wei? Who is Wei Wei? How could there be a woman's name in the boss's phone, and such an intimate name?" Huafeng, the elder three, leaned in front of the fourth with bright eyes and said.     "How do

    I know this, but it seems that the boss likes this girl most of the time, otherwise when did you see the boss like this?"

look.

    "I know that." The second son Xiang Tianming raised his head triumphantly.

    "Second you know, tell me quickly."

    "Can you stop calling me second, I have a name, I have a name, whoever calls me second, I will turn against anyone.

    " No, hurry up and talk." The third child and the fourth child are now waiting to hear Song Yi's gossip, so naturally what the second child says is what, as for the future, of course we will talk about it later.

    "This woman named Wei Wei is the younger sister of the neighbor of the boss's hometown. She is a college student of Q University. In today's words, she is a top student, and she is also very beautiful. According to my observation, our boss must be interesting to people, but This girl doesn't know what's going on, she's especially afraid of our boss, every time we meet, it's like a mouse meeting a cat."

    The second son, Xiang Tianming, has been with Song Yi for the longest time. After that incident happened, he also retired with Song Yi and came to the capital to make a living. Not sure.

    "Q University? Is that the Q University in front?" Xiaosi asked in surprise.

    As soon as the words were out of his mouth, he was slapped on the back of the head by the second child.

    "Besides this Q University, how many other Q universities are there in China?"

    "My God, this is the highest university in China. It must be very good to be close to Q University." "

    That must be!" The second child nodded , looking proud.

    "No wonder the boss wants to live here. It's so far away from the clubhouse. Could it be that he

    wants to get the moon first?" At first they wondered why the boss lived so far away from the clubhouse, but now they finally have an explanation.

    "Don't you say that girl is afraid of our boss? Now, looking at the boss's appearance, it doesn't look like it!" The third child asked suspiciously.

    The second child shrugged: "I don't know about that either, why don't you ask later."

    Just as he was talking, Song Yi had finished replying to Wei Wei's message, and walked over to pick up a black T-shirt and put it on.

    "Boss, what does sister-in-law want from you?"

    Among the four of them, the fourth child has always been the most daring, but no, as soon as the words came out, the others broke out in cold sweat. I just called my sister-in-law directly, can this flattery be louder.