Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 Exploring the Mountains

    Shiqiao Village was very lively early in the morning. After the patrol team entered the village, a large convoy entered the village for the second time. The camouflage-colored snow trucks are neatly arranged at the entrance of the village, which is truly spectacular.

    This matter was also being discussed at the Gu family's breakfast table.

    That's right, it's breakfast, nine o'clock in the morning.

    The banquet last night was so exciting and enjoyable that the whole village probably got up late this morning. After everyone fell asleep last night, Gu Weiwei slipped out and became an unsung hero. Except for Yuan Bao and Song Yi, no one in this room knew that she had gone out.

    Breakfast is very simple, white porridge, scallion omelette, fried green beans with pickles, and Mama Gu steamed a few sweet potatoes.

    Gu's father was sitting cross-legged on the kang with an omelet roll in one hand and chopsticks in the other. He was drunk last night and tormented Gu's mother for most of the night. So safe to do breakfast on the kang.

    He is also very helpless, he is a fellow from the village, and if he does not drink a toast to you, it is a disgrace to others. How could the face-saving Papa Gu refuse, who knew that he would drink too much if he didn't pay attention.     Gu's father asked while eating: "This is a big move in our village. There are so many cars here, what

    are you going to build here?"

, Let the pickles and porridge fully mix, and then drink it happily. She likes to drink porridge like this since she was a child, and she likes white porridge with pickles or fish jelly the most.

    Hearing Papa Gu's question, she replied: "Captain Lu said that he is going to build a biological research station here, probably for his uncle and the others. I heard that my uncle is a very famous biologist and has gained a lot of weight. The country must attach great importance to such talents." "

    Then it doesn't have to be built in Shiqiao Village, doesn't it mean that the living area also has a scientific research center?" Gu Xiaochuan asked curiously.

    "I don't know about that, maybe they have their own considerations, maybe it's because there are mutated bamboos here?"

    She shrugged, unable to answer her brother's question, how did she know what those scientists were thinking. In her previous life, she also dealt with many scientists, basically in the laboratory, and every time she either did various tests or cooperated with various experiments, and some blood was drawn at intervals. In fact, she still has a bit of a psychological shadow on these scientists. If she doesn't see her, she will never approach Song Qianxiu as long as she has nothing to do.

    In her eyes, those scientists are "lunatics" who are obsessed with scientific research. They can't tolerate other things in their eyes. They have a tough personality and even a little paranoid.     Sheng Congwen suddenly thought of a possibility, and said, "It can't be because of our family ,

    Baidi Baiya and Xuetuan Xueqiu, right?

    "

The old guy always circles around Baidi Baiya, I think he just has a ruthless heart..."

    "Enen..."

    Sheng Congwen was interrupted by Hua Feng before he finished speaking, can this idiot talk more thoughtfully? ?

    Only then did Sheng Congwen realize that he seemed to have said the wrong thing, or used the wrong words, and actually said that Song Qianxiu was a villain in front of Grandma Song and Song Yi, and he showed a smile that was uglier than crying: "Grandma, boss, I mean It means..."