Chapter 26-30

26|Chapter Twenty Six
Word count: 8967Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    No time to cook at noon, Grandma Song cooked noodles for everyone. Each person had a big bowl of noodles with two eggs. After eating, everyone continued to do what they were doing.

    In the afternoon, there were obviously more people collecting firewood on the mountain. Even half-grown children carried small baskets to help collect firewood home. Gu Weiwei and his brother had to go to another mountain farther away to collect firewood. Passing by the Fairy Lake outside the village, the Fairy Lake is also very lively. More than a dozen boats are casting nets on the lake to fish, and they seem to catch all the fish in the lake. Get some fish out of the lake.

    Everyone in the village is also ready.

    At this time, apart from a dozen or so families living in the ancestral hall, no one in the village plans to live in partnership. Each family prepares for each other. This is actually a waste of resources. Centralized heating saves resources. At present, everyone has abundant resources. I can’t imagine this. .

    Gu Weiwei saw a family doing carpentry in the yard, it seems that they are making shelves, is there still time to do these at this time? Wei Wei asked curiously, and suddenly felt that the wisdom of the masses is infinite.

    Their family plans to plant at home. His house is a small two-story building, and all the family members have moved downstairs to live now. The upstairs has a large space, and I plan to put rows of shelves inside, put layers of wooden troughs on the shelves, and spread soil, which is similar to greenhouse planting and saves space.

    This idea is very good, Gu Weiwei thinks that their family can also try it. There is an earth kang at home, the temperature is higher, and it is more suitable for growing some green vegetables.

    "Brother Yi, I have a good idea..."

    As soon as she got home, she went straight to Song Yi. In Gu Weiwei's eyes, Song Yi could do decathlon, not to mention making a few wooden shelves, but a whole set of furniture. Can't beat him.

    Gu Lihua is busy cutting lettuce, and she plans to make pickles from the lettuce in the vegetable garden. Lifting his eyes, he saw Gu Weiwei and Song Yi talking, and suddenly found some clues.

    She didn't come back for just a year, and the little girl she watched growing up actually fell in love. From the perspective of her experience, although Song Yi is a little older, he has a good character. When Wei Wei was talking, Song Yi had been looking at her intently, the pampering in his eyes was almost overflowing.

    She is also very happy that her niece can find such a good boyfriend, she hopes Wei Wei can be happy and not be treated like her.

    Gu Lihua is thirty-two years old this year. She was married once and divorced four years ago. After the divorce, she felt hurt and went to work in Shanghai. She only comes back every year during the Chinese New Year.

    Gu Lihua has been beautiful since she was a child, with a gentle and generous personality, strong and independent, but unfortunately she didn't find the right person. The ex-husband Shen Jin performed well before getting married, otherwise Grandpa Gu and Dad Gu would not have agreed to Gu Lihua marrying him. After a year or two of marriage, the relationship between the couple is also very good, but it is a pity that they have no children. Later, Gu Lihua went to the hospital for an examination and found that she had severe palace cold and might not be able to have children. Since then, the relationship between husband and wife has not been so harmonious.