Chapter 121-125

Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-One

When Chen Wenhao saw them, he nodded with satisfaction.

"Nice job, take your brother over there for a drink and put it on my account."

"Okay Brother Hao."

After entering here, Chen Wenhao is not afraid that these people will run away. Most of the people who play here are people who are attached to his brother's influence. It can be said that it is the stronghold of the Chen family. If people could run away here, then the Chen family wouldn't have to hang out in base 57.

Chen Wenhao leaned on the sofa, with his right foot on his left knee, a cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth, and looked at them proudly.

"I didn't expect it. We met again so soon. I said that this matter is endless."

If Chen Wenhao dared to make a fool of himself in public, he would have had them chopped up long ago, but recently the forces in the living area have been shaken up, and his brother had already told him not to cause trouble, otherwise how could he be patient. Hmph, lucky for them, as long as these people cooperate obediently, he doesn't mind letting them go.

The reason why he brought these people here was not just to express his anger for himself, but also for more important reasons. Some time ago, the second largest force in the living area fell due to some special reasons. During this time, all the big and small forces in the living area were carve up the resources left after the disintegration of the big force. The Chen family occupies a large part of it, and its strength has grown rapidly. It can be said that it is one of the beneficiaries the most. If it weren't for his brother's golden thighs from a martial arts family, some people would have been jealous.

The golden thighs are easy to use, but their own strength is also very important, otherwise one day the golden thighs run away, and they will only be slaughtered. That's why he took aim at the group in front of him. This group of people was able to obtain mutated animal meat. Maybe they had some kind of channel in their hands. If they could seize the source of the goods, the strength of their Chen family would definitely be more stable.

"It turned out to be you. I thought someone was so polite and sent someone to invite us." Hua Feng ignored the showing off and sarcasm in Chen Wenhao's words, walked over and sat down on the sofa in the booth.

"Boss, Wei Wei, hurry up and sit down, this sofa is really comfortable, more comfortable than our kang, I have a chance to get some back." Hua Feng greeted the others to sit down, as if this place belonged to him.

Wei Wei pursed her lips and snickered, and really sat down on another sofa with Song Yi.

Chen Wenhao's face turned dark immediately, he didn't expect this group of people to ignore him and slapped him in the face again in public. But if you want your own goals, you can only hold your anger in your stomach.

Wait for me, wait for me to set out the source of goods, and see how I deal with you!

"Hi, what a coincidence, you're here too, you were also 'invited' here?" Wei Wei looked at Ni Hong, then raised her hand and waved lightly.

Ni Hong raised her eyes and looked at the woman who greeted her. To be honest, she was surprised to see this group of people here. This group of people had only been in the living area for a few hours, and they actually got into trouble with the Chen family. Can she say that she admires the trouble-making ability of this group of people?

"How did you mess with him?" Ni Hong asked.

This he obviously refers to Chen Wenhao.

"Just so careless" replied with a slight shrug. They were selling beef balls well, who knew that Chen Wenhao would bump into them head-on, if they provoked them, it was Chen Wenhao who provoked them first.