Chapter 61-65

61|Chapter Sixty-One
Word count: 6180Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Chapter 61 Gu Yiming Rescued

    In the darkness, Gu Yiming turned his head with difficulty and looked at the door. He saw a figure standing there, against the light, he couldn't see the appearance of the person coming, and he couldn't even tell whether it was a man or a woman. But he knew that this person was not his parents, let alone the man who often came to taunt and ridicule him.

    Every time his parents came, they would only open the door a crack, and came in cautiously, lest they would make a noise and be discovered by people outside. It was impossible to open all the doors like they are doing now. And when the man who hated him came over, he usually kicked open the door directly, making a loud noise. The simple and rude behavior fully reflects the arrogance of the villain.

    The visitor walked in quickly, until he came to him, and he saw who she was.

    Gu Weiwei.

    A friend with the same surname Gu has no blood relationship with him, has not met a few times, and is an ordinary friend, or neighbor. But even so, the moment he saw her, a strong hope burst out in his heart.

    Hope she can save him.

    In fact, Gu Weiwei did not disappoint him either.

    "Gu Yiming?"

    Gu Weiwei couldn't believe it, the man sleeping in the corner of the storage room wrapped in a dirty and torn quilt was Gu Yiming. That once high-spirited, handsome man.

    "Wei Wei..."

    She walked over to examine him carefully, and found that he had been frozen to death, his lips were blue and chapped, and his fingers were covered with chilblains, some of which had already festered. Although still able to speak, it was obviously difficult to breathe.

    "How are you?"

    "Cough... die... I can't." Gu Yiming used her strength to try to sit up, but found that he couldn't use the strength no matter what, and his whole body was weak.

    "Brother Yi, Brother Yi." She shouted loudly.

    Not long after, Song Yi ran in.

    "How?"

    "The situation is not very good, hurry up and take him home to show grandpa."

    "Okay, put him on my back."

    Hall.

    Song Yi and Xiang Tianming bound the hands and feet of the two betrayed bodyguards, gagged their mouths, and left them in the corner of the living room. They also found another bodyguard imprisoned in another room, the only one who did not betray.

    As for Gu Yiming's second uncle's family, they all hid in the back room and did not dare to come out, they only secretly peeped out from the door.

    When Song Yi and Gu Weiwei brought Gu Yiming out, his parents immediately ran over.

    "Yiming, Yiming, how are you doing?" His father asked anxiously.

    Gu Yiming's mother suddenly stepped forward, pushed his father away, and shouted angrily: "You and I will go away, don't get close to my son, it's all you, if you didn't insist on taking care of the second family, why would my son It will be like this today, I tell you, if something happens to my son, you don’t want to live, if you risk your life, I will drag you to die together.” More than a month of depressive life, so fucking