Chapter 86-90

Chapter 86 Abilities Expose

    The dark Shiqiao Village is like a child sleeping peacefully, without any defenses, and the wolves are approaching.

    A wolf pack is like a well-trained army, they are well-disciplined, obey orders, act in unison, and fight together.

    The wolf is one of the most ferocious beasts in the forest.

    Whether it is a lone wolf or a pack of wolves, they are very powerful, and wolves know how to fight together just like humans. A wolf can easily catch a sheep, but a pack of wolves can slaughter many times their number of sheep. There is an old saying: Two fists are no match for four hands, and a tiger is no match for a pack of wolves.

    Moreover, wolves have a very remarkable characteristic, that is stubbornness and vengeance. They come out in groups, and once locked onto a target, they won't give up easily unless killed.

    Shiqiao Village got into big trouble this time.

    The mutated snow wolf led the pack of gray wolves towards Shiqiao Village at lightning speed.

    When he was about to enter Shiqiao Village, the mutated snow wolf stopped suddenly.

    Because of its movements, the other wolves of the pack slowed down.

    The mutated snow wolf looked straight ahead with deep eyes.

    "Meow."

    A cat meowed suddenly.

    A snow-white fat cat slowly appeared in the sight of the wolves. He walked gracefully and lightly to the front of the wolves.

    It jumped onto the stone pier of the stone bridge at the entrance of the village, and looked up at the mutated snow wolf in front of it with contempt. Those cat eyes, which were also shining in the dark, shone with an unusually bright light.

    "Meow"

    Yuanbao: If I were you, I wouldn't take another step forward.

    Snow Wolf: Are you here to stop me?

    Yuan Bao: Let me advise you to turn your back on it.

    Snow Wolf: I advise you to mind your own business.

    The snow wolf turned around and said to the gray wolves behind him: "Listen to my order, go ahead, kill them all, leave no one alive!" With the order

    , the wolves rushed into the village immediately.

    Behind Yuanbao, in Shiqiao Village, there were figures hidden in the darkness. They hid behind the bunkers and kept an eye on the movements of the wolves.

    Gu Cheng behind a certain bunker

    : "Why did the wolves stop? Did they find us?"

    Gu Weiwei: "Calm down, I will definitely come."

    Gu Cheng weighed the bow and crossbow in his hand, his face eager to try: "This It would be great if they had guns."

    Gu Cheng looked enviously at the army lined up in front of them, those soldiers had guns in their hands, this time the patrol team was not the main force, it was only used as a second line of defense The team members fought to prevent missing wolves from rushing up the mountain.

    Gu Weiwei: "Guns? Don't think about it. Just keep an eye on it. When the fight starts, you stay here. Don't run out. If a wolf catches you and bites you, no one can save you. Gu     Cheng : "I know, I know how many times the captain has explained it, but then again, why don't you go to the mountain, if there are wolves coming later, we can't take care of you, no, you should go now. Gu     Weiwei couldn't help laughing: "Don't worry about me, just take care of yourself." "     She didn't go to the front line to fight with Song Yi this time, but stayed on the second line with the patrol team, just in case. Her ability is quite special, and she should try not to expose it if she can.     " Look, here comes the wolf. "     Hearing the cry, she immediately looked up.