Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91 Big Purchases Before Marriage

    I heard that they were going to the living area Gu Ma took out a very long shopping list from somewhere and handed it to her.

    "Since you're going, then by the way, buy the things on it."

    Gu Weiwei took the list and saw the things listed above, dumbfounded.     "This is too much,

    right? Mom, do you want me to bring back the supermarket in the living area?"

, you go and see what is available and buy it first."

    They only plan to get married once in their life, and Gu Ma must be well prepared. Ever since the wedding date was confirmed, Gu Ma has been thinking about it for two days and discussed it with Grandma Song. this list.

    Yes, their wedding date has been set on the ninth day of next month. This is the auspicious day selected by Grandpa Gu according to their birthdays and zodiac signs. In the past three months, there is no auspicious day that is particularly suitable for the two of them, only the ninth day of the next month. If you miss this day, you have to wait at least five months. In the end, everyone agreed to set the wedding date on the ninth day of the next month.

    "Be sure to buy all of them. If you don't buy them this time, go there a few more times, or ask the black market boss to help you. The once-in-a-lifetime wedding can't be sloppy." Gu Ma explained repeatedly with anxiety.

    "Understood, Mom."

    She took the list and gave Song Yi a nod to signal him to prepare such a long list of money, it will cost a lot.

    Song Yi gave her a reassuring look. His wife had already prepared it, and he would not be afraid even if the mother-in-law gave him another list. His wife, Ben, has been saving, hunting in the mountains or collecting valuable mutated plants. He has been doing these things, and the contribution points in exchange are enough for a grand wedding.

    She raised her eyebrows. It looks like someone hid money behind her back?

    She started rummaging through the space against the list, hoping to find the stock in the space. When she was collecting supplies, she collected a lot of messy things. She even stored a lot of milk powder and diapers for her children in the future, but she forgot to store things for the wedding. It was really a miscalculation.

    Take the bright red four-piece bedding set as an example. There are a lot of four-piece sets, but there is no red set. She bought all navy blue, black or light purple and light pink, these are her favorite colors.

    There is no way, it seems that to buy all the items on the list, the only way is to make a few more trips to the survival area.

    "Should I be taken this time?" Sheng Congwen came over as soon as he heard that they were going to the living area.

    Huafeng and Xiang Tianming have been to the living area many times, but Sheng Congwen has never been there. He has long wanted to go, but he has no chance. It might have been possible before, but now that he is the captain of the patrol team, he is responsible for training the patrol members, and he has no time.

    "You go with us, what about the patrol training?" Gu Weiwei asked.

    "Don't worry about this, I can ask Lu Kang to help and let the patrol team train with them. Anyway, he is herding a flock of sheep and chasing them, hehe." Think of ways to.

    "It seems that you have made up your mind a long time ago."

    "Must, how can you miss this rare opportunity?"