Chapter 51-55

51|Chapter fifty-one
Word count: 5417Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Chapter 51

    The oyster mushroom planting was a success, and the people in the ancestral hall burst into smiles. There is nothing happier than this. Aunt Yulan, who is in charge of the kitchen, was also very happy, and decided to have an extra meal tonight with a wave of her hand.

    Some time ago, Gu Weiwei and the others went ice fishing on Fairy Lake. They just wanted to try the water, but they caught several big fish, most of which weighed twenty or thirty catties, and one even weighed over fifty catties. They sent five to the ancestral hall, and Aunt Yulan made one for everyone to try that day, and put away the other four, planning to eat them slowly in the future.

    "I cooked all four fish today, so that everyone can eat enough. In the future, life will definitely get better and better." Aunt Yulan couldn't help but sighed, reaching out her hand to wipe the corners of her eyes that were already wet.

    "Yes, our life will definitely get better and better in the future."

    "Sure, we have grown oyster mushrooms today, and maybe we can grow other things in the future. By then, we will no longer be afraid of running out of food, and everyone will be able to You don’t have to worry about being hungry anymore when you’re full.”

    After the cold wave, in order to reduce food consumption, basically everyone never had enough to eat. It's okay for adults, but it's unbearable for children and the elderly. Even so, the speed of food consumption is still very fast. Most of the time I ate these days were batter with some vegetables.

    "Hahaha, there will definitely be that day."

    The village women who helped in the kitchen were also discussing enthusiastically, and laughter was rare.

    "Aunt Yulan, let's chop off the head and tail of the fish and make soup. Others are stewed in soy sauce. The fish soup is delicious. It will be supplemented by the elderly and children."

    Yam, everyone should drink it, let’s make up for it together.”

    "Oh, that's right," Aunt Yulan suddenly thought of something, and said, "Two days ago, Weiwei sent two rabbits, and they were also braised in soy sauce. They can be cooked in a large pot with some potatoes. If you want to eat, then eat it." "Okay."

    "Okay."

    I heard that today's lunch not only has braised fish, fish head and yam soup, but also stewed hare with potatoes. Such a rich variety of dishes makes people who have not touched meat for a long time very excited, especially children. Jump and shout together.

    "Oh...have fish soup."

    "Eat fish, haha."

    "There is also rabbit meat, great, there is meat to eat..."

    Before lunch started, everyone has been wandering outside the kitchen , I want to be able to smell the aroma of meat for the first time.

    The people in the ancestral hall were discussing how to celebrate, and Gu Qingshan also brought Gu Cheng and Accountant Zhang to the Gu family to announce the good news.

    "Successful, we have finally succeeded, oyster mushrooms have grown, heaven has eyes... woo woo..." Gu Qingshan said excitedly as soon as he entered the door, and couldn't help crying from the depths of his love.