Chapter 136-140

Chapter 136 Who Can Resist the Temptation of Food

Gu Weiwei and his group were busily busy outside, the smell of the food wafting in was overwhelming, and they directly burrowed into their noses without saying hello, making the group of people in the basement almost doubt their lives. People eat skewers and broth outside, and they hide in the basement without food and drink. Don’t they live in the same world?

Of the three men guarding the door, two of them were fine, and only one swallowed involuntarily when he smelled the fragrance.

"Tmd, what are these people burning that smells so good? I'm so greedy that I'm drooling." One of the men wrapped in a black down jacket with his hair tied back said while wiping his saliva.

This man's name is Li Qing, and before the catastrophe, he was a live-streaming celebrity with hundreds of thousands of fans. He is a foodie who specializes in live broadcasting how to eat, also known as eating and broadcasting. He is born with a big appetite and a tongue with a keen sense of taste. Not only can he eat and sleep without gaining weight, he is envious of many netizens who gain weight by drinking water. When he first started eating and broadcasting, many netizens suspected that he was fake eating. Li Qing's greatest hobby in life is food, how could he fake it? Of course, many netizens were "slapped" in the face afterwards.

He is different from ordinary men, for the sake of delicious food, he can not play games or love sports, let alone fall in love. Although there are very few friends in reality, there are indeed a lot of responses on the Internet, and the business of any merchant he recommends will explode.

Unfortunately, after the catastrophe happened, he could no longer eat happily. Struggling on the verge of life and death every day, just thinking about how to survive, it would be nice to have a bite every day. As long as he can have a bite, he will be cherished and cherished, and will treat it as the last bite in his life, chewing carefully and slowly, slowly savoring the taste of the food.

Woohoo, I want to cry when I say it, as a foodie, how painful it is to have no food. He misses crayfish, fish with pickled cabbage, spicy soup, prawns in tomato sauce, steamed buns, wontons

"Didn't you hear what the woman who was cooking said? Meat ball mushroom vegetable soup, fist-sized meat balls, and please keep your voice down, they are so close, don't let me hear you."

The companions standing beside Li Qing wanted to gag him, so they yelled at him to expose them.

"Meatball soup, meat skewers, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow , i really want to eat" Li Qing still couldn't help thinking, now whoever can provide him with food, he will sell himself to anyone, he is willing to be a cow or a horse.

The companion didn't bother to talk to him anymore, turned around and said to another tall and strong man, "Brother Hui, do you understand? What's the source of this wave outside? Look at what's on the baking tray, it's full of meat and meat. Shrimp and all kinds of fresh vegetables are not something that ordinary people can take out, could it be that the wave of people who were not dead a while ago sent people here again?"

Brother Hui, Ning Hui, thirty-five years old, a retired soldier, he acts decisively, as long as he makes a decision, he will be clean and never messy. Because he has been a soldier and has a strong force. He was the leader of the group.

Brother Hui didn't speak, and kept standing by the door to observe the situation outside with a simple telescope. According to his observation, this group of people is not the same as the one that came some time ago, and they should not be the same group, but he is not sure. Continue to observe before making sure, he doesn't want to bet on everyone's life safety.