3🥀 - Aaditya says yes

For the old readers - the book is being republished and I know a lot scenes will be 'similar' but I'd request you to begin again since the plot has been changed and so is the entire purpose of the book. I have plotted a bit of stuff which work as hints but in the end it's on you to decide

..happy reading lovelies
______________________________________

Where in Ratnagarh Ragini was tensed about the marriage proposal , Pratapgarh was shining in It's own glory

Aaditya's pov -

I was busy stamping the scrolls and calculating the finances, we had enough money to establish more mills and hire numerous workers but the issue was land where would we build it our land was not sufficient for that and we cannot use our fertile land because the mills will discharge really harmful chemicals and thus it can not be situated near our towns and cities

Announcement- Maharaja Bhairav Singh Rathore padhar rahe hai .....

I stood up as soon as I heard the announcement of Bhai-sa entering the room, I knew we were going to form an alliance soon and I wanted to know what he was planning...

"Pranaam Bhai-sa, I was coming to meet you only"
I greeted him

"God bless you, Aaditya"

"Please have a seat Bhai-sa-"

"Ekant"
Privacy , all the servants and officials left the room and only two of us were left. What kind of alliance is this that cannot be discussed in the presence of everyone ese?

"What happened Bhai-sa, is there something serious? Did you find any other alliance?"

"Nothing serious but there's definitely something more important you should be aware of as you're already leaving"

"What do you mean Bhai-sa, please elaborate. Should I cancel tomorrow's meeting"

"No Aaditya, absolutely not. Infact you should try to stay there a little longer"

"But why-"

"Aaditya I know you consider me as your father figure and I want to fulfill all my duties towards you. You're turning 29 and I think you should get married now but since you don't have any princess on your mind I've found a match for you! "

"The princess of Ratnagarh?"
I asked as it was very obvious, why else would he want me to stay there longer than required. The meet was very confidential and would get over within a few hours.

"Yes Aaditya, her name is Ragini I had selected her for you an year ago when I went there for a meeting. So recently when I met her father I put forward the proposal of your marriage, I know I did everything in hurry so if you want to-"

"No Bhai-sa, if you've selected her for me it must the perfect choice. I will marry her"

Whatever it was I was expected to marry a princess sooner or later then why not now? and it doesn't matter who she is because In a world where love is often glorified, I stand apart. I've seen its dark side firsthand- the wasted time, the drained resources, the shattered dreams.

Love isn't just cute nicknames and care; it's bloodshed and tears. I've witnessed its consequences, and I refuse to be swept up in its allure. Love is a waste of time, money, and effort - a path best avoided...