21🥀- A kiss on the cheek

Vote, COMMENT and Follow kardo jaldi jaldi!!
Happy reading lovelies💋 🎀

_______________________________

Ragini's pov-
The next ten days pass in a blink of an eye, countless jokes during the lunch, moments of embarrassment and teasing, laughing till our stomachs hurt...
We had our best time together and hukum's company only made it even more memorable. I haven't even left yet I miss all of them so much already. Hukum also had a good time, I Could see it on his face, him and Bhai-sa sat for multiple chess games while Nandini asked him tricky riddles and he got most of them, she tried to tease him a lot as well but he handled it really well. I wish I could live here forever but I was married now and it was already time we head back to Suryagarh by evening.

We freshen up and head downstairs for breakfast as We'll be leaving soon.

Hukum wore a pista colored kurta with contrasting cream pants and a cream shawl rests on one shoulder and the other end flowing down his other Arm. I wore a pista colored lehenga and pastel pink blouse. The only problem was That the blouse had a very deep round neck and was a little too deep so I had to wear a big neck piece to cover it. I did have two other options but it matched his outfit so I wore it, Just like how they do it In my Books. It looks cute Though I love it, we're twinning!

[Ragini 's look]

I step out all dressed and saw Hukum  tying his turban as We're leaving today and he shouldn't go out without his turban

He looks at me from top to bottom as I come in his eyesight, I look away feeling something strange in my stomach due to his constant gaze on me.

"Ragini, please come here I need your help"

"J-jii hukum, coming just a minute"
I push back all my wandering thought and head towards him.

"Can you put this on my turban"
He hands me the the ornament men usually put on the turban. He sits on the bed so that I can put it easily, because of his height I couldn't do it with him standing on his place. I try to fix it on his turban but it just won't stay on place

A frustrated sigh leaves my mouth and I turn towards the nightstand and pull the drawer beneath it, I bend down to find my sewing kit on it's place. My room Hasn't been misplaced a bit, every single thing is kept where I left it, even though it is cleaned thoroughly everyday.

I take out the needle and put the thread through it. I turn back to him only to find him looking at my each and every action fondly, our eyes meet and the eye contact lasts for longer than required. I divert my attention back to the turban I bend a little to lean in and continue to stitch it properly so it doesn't fall off His turban while he simply stares at me making my heart skip beats.

 I divert my attention back to the turban I bend a little to lean in and continue to stitch it properly so it doesn't fall off His turban while he simply stares at me making my heart skip beats