39🥀 - Aaditya fulfills his promise

Thank you so much for completing the target
100 votes+ 35+ comments
And I'll upload the next chapter as soon as you complete the target

Ab yaha kya padh rahe ho chapter pe dhyan do...happy reading💗💗💗
__________________________________

Aaditya's pov-

"Aapne Hume manaya hi nahi, Ragini"
(You didn't even make it up to me)
I admitted, my gaze now softened by a tinge of remorse. The room held the lingering tension of unspoken words, a silent understanding that bridged the emotional gap between us.

Her hands trembled as they cupped my face, and she leaned in to kiss my cheek.
"Ragini, don't start something you won't be able to finish-"
I cautioned, but a smile crept onto her face, signaling a shift in the atmosphere. I felt her soft lips press against my other cheek, a gentle peck that stirred a cascade of emotions within me.

Her nose ring was cold and it sent a different sensation through me when it touched me along with her soft lips. Before I could react, she continued, her lips brushing against my Adam's apple, each touch sending shivers down my spine, straight to my dick. I felt control leave my body the way sand slips away from our hands....

"Ragini, don't-"
I began, but my pen dropped from my hand as she held my face from either sides. Her palms are small, hardly able to cover my cheeks, her warmth enveloping me. The room pulsed with the unspoken tension, and I looked into her eyes, unsure of how to navigate the storm of emotions swirling between us.

She leaned in, whispering,
"Aap maan gaye ya abhi bhi ruthe hue hain, Hukum?"
(Are you still upset?)
I hesitated, caught between the turmoil within and the vulnerability in her eyes.

"What do you want, Ragini?"
I questioned abruptly, my frustration surfacing. The suddenness of my words left her flabbergasted as her brows crashed and I sensed the struggle within her to articulate her feelings.

"...uhmm...I-"
Ragini stammered, her voice a fragile thread of vulnerability. I watched her, her hands slowly slipping away from the grip on my face. The turmoil within her eyes mirroring the conflicted emotions I had inadvertently stirred.

The room held a charged silence, my heart pounding with a mix of regret and the growing realization of the impact my actions had on her.
Her hands trembled as they slowly slip down to my neck and then to my shoulders

I swallowed hard, attempting to find the right words to break the silence.

"Tell me princess"
I ask for her to confront her feelings

"Wo... Uhm..hume"
I pull her closer pinching her waist ever so slightly

"What-do-you-want?, Ragini!"
I watch her hesitate for a moment but eventually her eyes shut and she replies

"Your attention hukum, I want your time and attention. All of it!"
Her breaths turn shallow as she gulps after her confession and Her eyelids flutter open.

"You want my attention, princess?"
My voice barely above a whisper as I pull her into me.
She nods but it isn't enough I need to hear it again

"Words! Baby words"
I pinch her waist slightly again

"Ahh-....Y-Yes"
I look in her eyes before leaving her and leaning back on the couch, air gushes in to fill the gap. She looks at me confused, trying to interpret what I could do next. She look mesmerising right now, she always does! even when I watch her sleeping peacefully, she looks like a dream come true. I appreciate her efforts to get all dolled up for tonight but I have some other plans in mind now! all caused by her own actions.