43🥀 - Bloody sheets?

Hello everyone!
I know the update was due on Wednesday but this one is for you ykgehlawat
Thank you for all the support all the best your exams!!
And I'll miss you darling🥺 💖

Also someone DM'ed that the book's getting too boring so just that everyone is aware, just wait a bit... the shit is about to get super spicy nowww...
💃ENJOY💃

Also there is an Instagram page for updates and spoiler in future so don't forget to follow the account
 -chrysanthemum_v18 is the username

Aur target ka toh kya hi bolu 2500 engaged readers show hone par bhi votes ke liye 110 ke target rakhne pad rahe hai toh kya hi bolu mein. Literal dissapointment hai but ab haath pakad ke toh vote karwa nahi sakti mein.

Phir bhi let's say 140+votes 50+comments
I love to see notifications from you guys!! It makes my whole day!

.......🥀.......

Ragini's pov-
My eye shot up as I feel the cramps killing me, no matter how much I love lying in his embrace right now, I think It's time and I should get up and get changed.

I try to hold his arm encircled around my waist to get out of his grip without waking him up instead I slowly feel it tighten even more as he snuggles his face into me from behind.

"Hukum, please leave me I'll come back in a few minutes"

"Promise?" His sleepy husky voice fills my ears from behind and my hair rise in anticipation, I gulp the lump in my throat as I suppress the rising urge in me to stay a bit longer but I have to get up before I create anymore mess on the bed.

"yes"

I get up and head to the washroom, I clean myself up, wash my face and change into a new pair. Now I feel a lot refreshed, it's evening already and it has gotten a little dark outside due to the winters. I check myself in the mirror once again before heading back into my room. 

I go to the windows and pull back the curtains and light a few more lamps as it is almost night time now. But before I could turn around I feel two hands snaking up my waist from behind and I immediately look up from my shoulder to find hukum behind me, his eyes shut as she gently inhales my scent, my body lights up on fire as I feel his breath on my neck from behind. 

This new sensation makes me lose my mind whenever he is near me, when he stares deep into my soul, when he gets mad or cups my face and especially when he grabs my chin so that I face him, that shit has me on chokehold. I try to pull out but he resists.

"Someone seems to have forgotten their promise" Shitt!! I am dead. Only god can save me now but looking upon the history of my fate I don't think he's helping any sooner.

"I-I... was going to come back right now"

"Really princess! you know a good wife doesn't lie to her husband hmm? "

"actually...I uhmm..."

"you what Ragini!"
He slowly turns me around with his hands still holding me from by back

"It slipped from my mind, I am sorry" I look down but his index finger lands beneath my chin as he slowly makes me look up at him and smiles

"It's okay! Seems like You took a bath?" His brow lifts up as he holds my hands and places them on his shoulders