11🥀- The Rituals

Ragini's pov-

The sunrays lit up the room and I wake up to get ready for the rituals taking place today.
I slowly get up and climb down the bed slowly in order not to wake him up, he seems uncomfortable, he is pretty huge and the couch is not able to fit him in properly.
I tip toe to the restroom but my anklets make a jingling noise again and again

I reach the restroom and the dressing room Is situated right Next to it where my things are kept as well but they're not arranged yet. I go and pick put my outfit which matching jewellery to compliment the whole look

I bath And and get ready for the function, I braid my Hair and head out to the room, he is sitting near his desk, beside the couch I look at him only to find him already looking up at me as if could sense my presence already and he stood up keepin...

I bath And and get ready for the function, I braid my Hair and head out to the room, he is sitting near his desk, beside the couch I look at him only to find him already looking up at me as if could sense my presence already and he stood up keeping his scrolls aside.

"Chalein" He asked coming towards me

"Ji hukum"
He was already dressed maybe he got ready in another room. He keeps his hands behind his back as we head towards a certain room and he abruptly stops in the middle and guess what I bump into his hard back.
I mentally curse myself for not doing one thing accurately, I step backwards

"Sorry-"
he continues speaking and cuts me off

"Badi maa aayi hai aaj subha, wo bhairav Bhai-sa ki maa hai aur humari masi-maa bhi...shayad aapse bhi kuch sawal karegi ghabrayega nahi aur jaisa aapko thik lage jawab dijiyega, hum bhi aapke saath hi rahenge"

"Ji hukum"

We then enter the room and I see an elderly woman who seemed as if In her sixties , her gaze was sharp and movements well calculated
She left the work in her hand and came towards me, hukum signalled me to bow together, we took her blessings and I put a little nervous smile on my face as she examined me and said
"Sada suhagan raho, God bless both of you!"

She takes a look at my me and turns around to continue her work

"Choti bahu humare yaha nayi bahu ke aane par ghar ke bade unse kuch sawal karte hai, toh zaahir si baat hai aapse bhi pucha jayega! Aaditya ne bataya hi hoga!"

"Ji, Badi-maa"

"Hmm, who in the Mahabharata do you look up to the most and why?"

"I greatly admire Bhishma Pitamah for his loyalty and strong sense of duty. His principled life inspires me to do the same.

"How does maa Sita's story inspire you in your own life?"

"Maa Sita's devotion and grace in challenging times remind me to stay steadfast in my beliefs and maintain composure and strength during difficulties"