42🥀- Artist has arrived

Thank you to all my lovelies who commented and voted on the last chapters. In comparison to views votes kuch bhi nahi hai
But because I have many consistent readers too, I am posting this for them. Y'all mean a lot to me!!!

Target - 130+ votes and
- 45+ comments
We can do this guys c'mon this one is really easy for y'all
FIGHTING!!

Keep voting and spam the comments
[no one's gonna judge you darling!]

I Love y'all
💗Happy reading 💗

---------------

Aaditya's pov-
I leave from the room and I spot 'Jhanvi' carrying a bowl of medicinal paste inside maybe she has fever because when we were taking earlier, her face was red for the whole time as if she was on fire! But why would Ragini tell everything to her and not me

I head to Rajveer's room with a scowl on my face, I'll need him in my plan for Ragini's birthday, I enter inside as I call out for him

"Veer"

"ji Bhai-sa, kahiye"

"Rajveer! I have some work for you and it is to be done with utmost secrecy"

"Finally, a break from your daily romance drama"
Rajveer jokes, earning an eye roll from me. "Maaf kijiye Bhai-sa, kya karya hai?"
(Sorry, tell me what is it)

"You have to go to Ratnagarh with an invitation"

"Why I don't remember signing up for a wedding?"
He laughs making me chuckle as well

"Veer enough of your jokes I know you've already found your bride, I want you to invite Ragini's family for a visit on her birthday. But I think only Nandini will be able to come, with the amount of work pressure in their kingdom, there are a lot of things to be looked after."

"oh my god Bhai-sa, how could you-?!!"

"What happened now Rajveer?"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, I also have to arrange a present for Bhabhi-sa, what will I give her now. Should I ask her?"

"why would you ask her what she wants, it has to be a surprise, she doesn't know that I know that her birthday is round the corner"
I warn, wagging my finger at him "And don't you dare ask her what she wants!"

"hmm okayy fine! But didn't you say Bhai-sa that you don't do love"

"This is not love Rajveer! She's my wife and I never said that I don't care for her, love is nothing but a mere term so overrated. There's nothing such as love for your loved ones, if you love them it's your responsibility to take care of them and look after their needs--"

"Bhai-sa I'll never understand your hate towards the idea of love but anyways I'll gift Bhabhi-sa whatever she wants"
He says cutting me off, as if I was lecturing him.

"your wish, let's go now"

"But thank god you're outside your chamber right now"

"What do you mean by that huh!"

"Bhai-sa, seems like you forgot what happened in the morning but I was pretty traumatized, MY EYESS!!"
Rajveer palms his eyes acting as if he saw something and is horrified