Twenty-Four - Tati

Traps for food and traps for two-legged beings were set, and Tati was feeling winded. She wasn't used to this weather. Most days, she spent her time holed up in her hiding place. Waiting so she could go pick through a dumpster for leftovers, but mentally, she felt better. She was at least contributing to her actions.

There was nothing like the satisfaction of exhaustion but being pleased by what you accomplished at the same time.

Of course, there was another kind of exhaustion she liked even better. The Zeus kind. Even with the serum pumping through her, she was aware of how attracted to him she was.

As they were setting the last of their traps, she caught Zeus' spine grow stiff a few times when the wind shifted. Carrying the scent of her arousal to him. She couldn't help it, and it was frustrating. Tati wasn't trying to get turned on by everything the Wolfeen did, but she was.

She never understood those movies and television shows. Where when the couple was in imminent danger? And yet still found the time to stop and fuck right in the middle before the danger took an abrupt spike.

Did those movie production people know something she didn't? Were sex and danger a lot more linked to one another than she ever realized?

Trailing behind Zeus all the way back to the cabin, Tati kept a steady pace behind the male Wolfeen. Her eyes trailed over the back of his arms, the biceps bulging against the fabric of his shirt. Tati was surprised the material hadn't given up altogether and split under the stress of his muscles. And his shoulders.

How the fuck did she find his shoulders attractive?

Tati swallowed hard, slowing her gait behind him as she felt her pussy ache for attention.

She was still sore from the night before.

That tender ache between her legs from her inner walls craved to be filled again and again.

She could smell the sweet scent of cinnamon on his sweat as they reached the cabin. She was grateful it wasn't too far away.

"I'll clear a space for us," Zeus said. His muscles rippled as he shoved the small coffee table against the wall. The veins in his forearms bulged against the flesh as he tossed the mattress to the floor.

Oh. Training. That was right. Zeus was supposed to be showing her some defensive moves.

Tati already felt overheated despite walking through the brisk weather. There wasn't a chill in her bones. In fact, it might have been more helpful to go straight to a cold shower to cool herself off.

Thoughts of the shower didn't help, though. Her core spasmed around nothing. Thoughts of Zeus lifting her into his arms, pinning her against the shower wall the night before. When he pushed inside of her so fast her inner walls rippled around the girth of his cock.

Without warning, Tati felt his hands grip her shoulders before his leg swept her ankle. Knocking her to the floor on the mattress.

"Fuck." Tati gasped out. Nothing hurt, but the world spun around her for a split second while she was distracted.

Zeus grinned down at her, perched between her legs while she was sprawled on her back.

"First rule of hand-to-hand combat: never take your eyes off your opponent."

His yellow hazel eyes sparkle as he looks down at her. The bulk of his body held, hovering over hers while he swept one of her legs up beneath his thigh. She felt his iron rod of a cock pressed against the heated epicenter of her cunt.

"Is that so?" Tati asked.

With a smirk, Zeus nodded. His hips delved forward, grinding against her before she wrapped her legs around him. Flipping him onto his back below her as she nestled over his cock. She could feel him growing harder as his hands shifted to her hips. Squeezing them as she rolled her hips, grinding herself against him.