Spacewalker (Part Two)

"What's going on?" Violet ran up to the front of the crowd, shoving past people.
"Bellamy?" She whispered, walking up in between him and Raven.
She leaned as close to the fence as she could without touching it, watching as an uneasy feeling crossed her.

Finn was tied up against a post in the distance, and Clarke was crying. They were surrounded but what was easily a hundred grounders. Clarke had her palms on his cheek, as she kissed him and then hugged him for awhile. The air had never been so uneasy, it was almost thick. Clarke pulled away from the hug, kissing his head as Violets eyes welled up with tears, realizing the problem.

His shirt was soaked in blood and his head had dropped forward. He wasn't moving.

She had killed him.

"NO, NO, NO!" She burst into tears, trying to get through the fence, to get to him. To get to Finn. Someone grabbed her, just as her feet touched the ditch in front of the fence, pulling her back as she screamed.
"NO, NO, LET ME GO! LET ME GO! HE PROMISED ME HE WOULDN'T, H-HE PROMISED!" She sobbed.

"I know, I know!" Murphy whispered, picking her up as he held her tight.
"HE PROMISED ME! MURPHY HE PROMISED!" She screamed, "He promised me!"

——
y'all i am so sorry 😭
i love you guys