1 |Leaving London|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was a cool, breezy evening. When Saud (father of Ashar) recieved a call and got to know that his best friend Abdullah is coming  Pakistan tomorrow with his family after 12 freaking years and will live with them untill they got their own house. He was over the moon. He told his family that his best friend is coming tomorrow and to arrange rooms for them.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Yeah! I am going to Pakistan for the first time in my entire life yeah I mean 12 years. Now we are going to live in Pakistan as father have shifted his company in Pakistan. We are going to live with his best friend's  (Saud Uncle's) family until we got our own house. Flight is in 4 hours and we are about to leave for the airport.

 Moving to a new place and living in someone else house is difficult and I haven't lived in joint family so no idea but I know I will get used to it in a while. I don't even know if they have people of my age or not, I even don't know them properly as I have only talked to Saud uncle and Alisha aunty on video call only 3-4 time I guess. As I was born here in London and haven't met them. My mother and father are busy in last min packing while me & bhai (he is just 4 years older than me) are busy scrolling instagram you know.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Father told me that his best friend means Abdullah uncle is coming with his family and going to stay with us. I have met him, aunty and their son three to four times when I was five at that time after that they went to London.

 Father told me to behave properly and talk to them  as I am an intovert. I don't know what to say lol. Just me ready to sleep, as Abdullah uncle and his family is going to arrive early morning and we all have to meet them.

_________________________________

𝐃𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 

Do follow my Instagram account for updates & spoilers. (Account name: TheFiction.zone)