2 |Arrival in Pakistan|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Abdullah & his family have landed. They were checking out. On the other hand, Saud was their to pick his best friend and his family. As Abdullah came out of the airport he saw his best friend, without wasting any second he ran to him and hugged him.

"Assalam-u-Aleikum" Abdullah greeted him friend.

"Walekuim Salam" Saud greeted back. While Abdullah's wife and children also greeted Saud and he greeted back.

"Aur janab kaisay hai app? Aur MashaAllah Arsalan kitna bara hogaya aur yeh hamari nanni si jaan Mirha hai na?" Saud asked his friend, and lastly pointing towards Arsalan & Mirha.
(And how are you sir? And MashaAllah how big Arsalan have become? And is this our little soul Mirha?)

"Alhumdullilah bilkul theek ho main. Arsalan MashaAllah bara hogaya hai aur haan yeh Meri jaan Mirha hai" Abdullah answered.
(Alhumdullilah I am fine. Arsalan MashaAllah has grownup and yes this my life Mirha).

After hearing this, Saud hugged Arsalan and Mirha and kissed forehead of Mirha as a father do to his daughter. As Saud loves Mirha as his own daughter he had seen her quite in video calls but never talked much at that times.

"Chalo bhai abb chaltay hai baaqi baatein InshaAllah ghar chal k krtay hai sab wait kr rahay hongay" Saud said and everyone agreed, soon they settled in the car.
(Let's go! Let's do the rest conversation at home. Everyone must be waiting).

The car reached Khan's House with in twenty minutes. The Khan's were waiting for the Sheikh family's arrival. The workers took their bags and luggages to the respective guest rooms while Saud leading Abdullah and his family towards his house.

(Khan's House)

(Khan's House)

Alisha (Mother of Ashar) greeted them and then hugged Alina (Mother of Mirha) then Mirha. Saud called Humayun & Ashar, they came and greeted the family. Then all settled on the dining table for breakfast as it was 7 in the morning.
Someone was staring Mirha and that was none other than Ashar, who got attracted by her aura and beauty within seconds.

Mirha after spending her 13 years of her life in London but she was a religious person & a beautiful hijabi girl.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

When we reached, Saud uncle was already there to pick us. I loved the way how he hugged me and kissed my forehead like my father always do. I don't know but I am feeling overwhelmed by meeting Saud uncle and Alina aunty. One thing was very clear that Alina aunty and Saud uncle loves me alot.

The whole discussion during breakfast was about me and my brother and sometimes Ashar uncle's son. I could feel someone's gaze throughout the breakfast but I don't have the courage to see who that was.

After breakfast Alina aunty came to me and she let me know if I have any problem in anything so I could let her know, I should not hesitate in telling. I just nodded. Then she lead me to my room, yes! My room. I just layed on the bed and slept without changing or seeing how my room looks like.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

When I got down, I found a girl standing beside my mother. She was looking ethereal, I don't know why but I got attracted to her aura while seeing her. Then I remembered who this girl is. THE ONE & ONLY MIRHA my parents favorite, but I don't know that she would be so pretty.

I greeted uncle and aunty, then I had a small conversation with Arsalan. Then we all went to have breakfast. During breakfast my whole attention was towards that one girl Mirha who have attracted me duh in her one sight, she was just eating not focusing on conversations elders were having.

I got to know her likes and dislikes as they were the main topic of conversation well I don't have any problem with that cuz that was what I wanted to know. After breakfast, my mom went to her and said something to her while she nodded then mom took her to her room.

While everyone started to leave. I also went to my room after having a small conversation again with Arsalan. As they all were tired and me also.
After reaching my room, I layed on my bed and dude I was still thinking of her and soon drift into sleep.

        _________________________

(Hijab means a head or hair covering worn in public by some Muslim women.)

         _________________________

𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

Do follow my Instagram account for updates & spoilers. (Account name: TheFiction.zone)