22 |Accident|

Assalamualaikum/Hi Readers,

Thank you for letting me reach 90k+ reads Alhumdulilah. I never thought that my story will get this amount of love, thanks for your gratitude everyone.

        ________________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was the day Ashar was eagerly waiting for. On the other side, Mirha was confused either to explain everything or stay angry. But one person was very happy and trying to create more misunderstanding between the couple .

Yes you got that it was none another than Alizeh who was ready with an edited picture to show Ashar as a proof that Mirha is cheating on him. She manipulated Ashar, and Ashar being very smart or you mean stupid thought that she was saying the truth.

The night arrived soon and Mirha with her family arrived at the venue where as Ashar was hurt and angry but he didn't bother to ask Mirha if things were the truth or not.

Mirha greeted her in-laws and she settled on a table while her parents and inlaws were busy talking to each other. Mirha thought to approach Ashar as she thought it was her mistake also that she didn't told him the truth.

Mirha was searching Ashar, suddenly she found him at a corner standing alone she approached him .

"Assalamualaikum. How are you? I want to tell you something." Mirha said

"Walekuim Asalam Mirha. I am fine and not in mood to have conversation with you about anything so please excuse me." Saying that Ashar went to another corner

Mirha was broken and she started to have tears in her eyes which didn't get unnoticed by Arsalan. Suddenly Alizeh approached Ashar and after a while he was smiling and laughing with Alizeh.

Mirha was hurt would be a small word to explain her feelings she left the party with tears falling on her cheeks. Arsalan saw Mirha leaving the venue Mirha leaving the venue but he though she was going to the washroom so he didn't pay any heed to it. After a while when everyone was having dinner.

"Where is my beautiful daughter Ashar?" Alisha asked Ashar

Ashar was totally clueless as he doesn't know where she was by seeing his face Alisha got to know that something is truly wrong but before anyone would ask further Arsalan phone rang .

After picking the call Arsalan face expressions changed , he cut the call and grabbed the collar of Ashar.

"What did you do to my sister Ashar?" Arsalan asked Ashar.

Everyone could sense the change is atmosphere while everyone was too stunned to react.

(Everyone means Ashar & Mirha's family only)

"I don't know man!" Ashar said trying to ease the tension between them and trying to calm Arsalan.

"YOU BASTA**D MY SISTER HAS GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT, IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER I WILL KILL YOU." Arsalan said while fuming in anger.

By saying this Arsalan left the venue and was on his way to the hospital without replying to anyone on the other side Ashar was feeling guilty and afraid.

Soon they all were in the hospital outside the ICU Ward as Mirha condition was critical. Arsalan was waking here and there fuming with anger while Ashar was standing on a side.

Suddenly doctor appears and said that Mirha is okay now, she'll be conscious in some hours. Arsalan and Ashar were relieved but Arsalan was thinking something. Ashar approached Arsalan and hugged him Arsalan also hugged him back with tear in his eyes.

"If something had happened to Mirha I would have kill you. But everything aside I think it was not an accident it was planned." Arsalan said making Ashar shock

"Why do you think this was planned? Who would like to kill Mirha?" Ashar asked Arsalan.

"You didn't know about the NGO?" Arsalan asked in return he gained a big NO from Ashar side.

"But I thought Mirha has already told you that." Arsalan said

"Nope she was trying to say something today also but I was angry and didn't hear her out." Ashar said which made Arsalan more angry.

"YOU STUPID MAN! From the date day she was trying to tell you this and you didn't hear her out ughh. You're making me mad Ashar." Arsalan said in anger

"Ok ok I am sorry man but just tell me what was Mirha trying to tell me?" Ashar asked in curiosity.

"Well it's like this many people in the government wants to kill Mirha." Arsalan said making Ashar shocked.

"Why? What do you mean?" Ashar asked

"Stay silent and listen to me." Arsalan ordered and continued

"Well it's like this Mirha runs an NGO in which they help children/victims of child trafficking and you know many people in the government are involved in this. It's been 2 years since she have started her NGO just me, you and dad know this. She was trying to tell you this from the start." Arsalan said

"May I know who this Ali is?" Ashar asked

"Oh Ali is a 5 year old boy whom Mirha rescued 2 years ago but how do you know him?" Arsalan asked but after seeing Ashar expressions he got to know that something was very wrong .

"I can't tell you that but I want you know that I have created a very big misunderstanding which has affected mine and Mirha's relationship." Ashar said feeling guilty but guilt was now a small word to describe his feeling.

"Did you just questioned my sister's character or you think that she's cheating you with Ali?" Arsalan asked in curiosity

"How do you know that..... he was startled when Arsalan slapped him hard on his face and grabbed his collar and said

"YOU BAST**D!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND. HOW CAN YOU THINK THAT MY SISTER WILL CHEAT ON YOU. YOU STUPID MAN!... Arsalan was going to say more but was again disturbed with a phone call .

Ashar mind was filled with guilt while Arsalan was busing taking with the person on the phone call. Before the call would end Arsalan shouted

"I FU**IN KNEW THAT IT WASN'T AN ACCIDENT IT WAS PLANNED." Arsalan shouted on the top of his lungs.

"FIND THE PERSON WHO TRIED TO KILL MY SISTER." Arsalan roared on the person who was on call with him and cut the phone call.

"I will find the person who tried to kill MY MIRHA I promise." Ashar said making Arsalan nod

Ashar then contacted his PA for the accident details and like this the night passed with both angry young man sitting in hospital bench with their parents.

         ______________________________

Who wants to kill Mirha? Any guesses.

What'll happen when Ashar will find the person who was behind Mirha's accident
Will Mirha forgive Ashar?

Make sure to share your answers.
Vote for the next chapter :)

Update will be soon Insha'Allah.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭