14 |I Accept|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The closet ones of both groom and bride's side settled down near the Nikkah area.

Partition done by flower wall on one side groom family settled while on the other side bride's

Mirha mom went to bring Mirha as Imam/Qazi Sahab also arrived.

Mirha entered along with her mother and best friend. She settled down beside her father and Nikkah started.

Imam/ Qazi sahab took a mic and started to recite some Surah from The Holy Quran (Book of Muslims)

After the recitation, he started the Nikkah.

Mirha Sheikh Bint-e Abdullah Sheikh app ka Nikkah Ashar Ali Khan vald Saud Ali Khan ke saath Haq mehar 1 Lakh rupee kiya jaata hai. Kya app ko qabool hai?
(Mirha Sheikh daughter of Abdullah Sheikh is going to marry to Ashar Ali Khan, son of Saud Ali Khan, and the dowry is Rs 100,000, do you agree?)

Qabool hai. (I do) Mirha said

App ko Qabool hai? (Do you accept it?) Imam Sahab asked again)

Qabool hai (I do) Mirha said

Qabool hai? ( Do you accept it?) Imam Sahab asked again

Qabool hai (I do) Mirha said in acceptance for the third time

Ashar's turn now::

Ashar Ali Khan wald Saud Ali Khan app ka Nikkah Mirha Sheikh Bint-e Abdullah Sheikh ke saath Haq mehar 1 Lakh rupee kiya jaata hai. Kya app ko qabool hai?(Ashar Ali Khan son of Saud Ali Khan is going to marry Mirha Sheikh daughter of Abdullah Sheikh Khan, and the dowry is Rs 100,000, do you agree?)

Qabool hai (I do) Ashar said

App ko Qabool hai? (Do you accept it?) Imam Sahab asked again

Qabool hai (I do) Ashar said

Qabool hai? ( Do you accept it?) Imam Sahab asked again

Qabool hai (I do) Ashar said in acceptance for the third time

After Nikkah Everyone prayed for The Happiness and Long life of the couple.

Mirha's mother hugged Mirha with teary eyes and everyone hugged each other and congratulated the couple.

It was now time for Ashar to remove that red veil from Mirha's face and see her face. Ashar came forward from the flower partition removed the veil and kissed the forehead of Mirha and hugged her.

He then said, "Assalamualaikum and Congratulations Mrs Ashar Ali Khan" in a soft, sweet tone.

On the other side Mirha was so shy to reply to that and also don't have courage to say anything but then she said

"Walekuim Asalam and thank you" she said shyly.

Both settled down on the stage.

(The Stage)

The guests were now busy in taking pictures of couple with them. After a while Photographer came to capture couple pictures.

Dinner was started to get served while Mirha and Ashar sitting on the stage Sofa with their parents giving them company. Mirha was too shy to say anything that is why after her parents left from the stage she called Sidra to sit beside her.

Dinner was served to the new couple soon the event ended and everyone went to their respective houses. While Mirha and Ashar didn't had a conversation. As Mirha was too shy and nervous while Ashar doesn't wanted to make Mirha uncomfortable.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

We got settled in the Nikkah area while Alina aunty went to bring Mirha. After some time Mirha was coming look ethereal, her eyes down, playing with her fingers I could sense how nervous she is.

I just want her to be mine asap I am so eager now! She settled beside Saud uncle, Imam sahab started Nikkah and after a while all eyes were on her, now she was more then nervous she said Qabool hai (I do) then it was my turn I said the same.

Everyone congratulated me and Mirha and hugged us. Them mom told me to remove that red veil from Mirha's face she was looking breathtaking, after seeing her I got an urgue to kiss her forehead and within a second a did that and everyone was hooting then I hugged her

"Assalamualaikum and Congratulations Mrs Ashar Ali Khan" I said in a soft tone.

"Walekuim Asalam and thank you" She said shyly.

And then we settled down. I wanted to talk to her but I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so I didn't.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I settled beside my father and the Nikkah started the Imam asked me to which I replied Qabool hai (I do) with tears in my eyes . Yeah I was emotional 😭. Then after Nikkah everyone came and congratulated us and hugged us.

After that ammi told Ashar to remove veil from my face and he did that not only that but he kissed my forehead and hugged me, I hugged him back then he greeted me and said me Mrs Ashar Ali Khan I was happy and nervous what to reply.

Then I just greeted him back shyly and thanked him. We settled on the stage and everyone gathered to take pictures with us . I was so nervous that I didn't even had a conversation with Ashar and he did the same, I don't know why but I am glad to have him in my life. Cause he knew I would feel uncomfortable so he didn't utter anything.

Soon we ate dinner and then everyone went to their respective houses while I changed my clothes had a conversation with my father and slept having a smile on my face.

________________________

Long chapter for you all only.. Let me know how the chapter is!!

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭