4 |Bullied|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"What happened Mirha? Why are you crying" A voice came which grabbed Mirha's attention.

She looked behind to see whose voice it was. After seeing Ashar she felt embarrassed and directly went to her room. Ashar did not want her to go but wanted to know what has happened to her.

He followed Mirha, she was about to close her room door when someone stopped her and you know who it was. Without saying anything she grabbed her clothes and entered in washroom.

When she came back washing her face, she found Ashar sitting on her bed which shocked her, she thought why is he still here then he asked her.

"Mirha what happened? Tell me I will help you. " Ashar said in a soft tone to which Mirha replied instantly.

"I was going to the staff room when some senoir girls and boys came to me and th..then.. " while telling it she started sobbing.

"Stop crying Mirha please. And please complete your sentence" Ashar said in a soft tone again.

"T. T.h.e g..irls. tol.d m..e to ta..ke of m.y hijab. When I said no she started to sl.ap. me and th.. then the senior boys started hooting. The teacher saw that how they bullied me and he didn't say anything instead started to shout on me. The teacher told me to go home that's why I came early"."I didn't do anything I promise" she said making Ashar tighten his fist and anger was clear in his eyes. But he hold himself and said

"I know now stop crying I will handle it" he said softly.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

When I saw Mirha crying my heart stop to beat but when she saw me and started to move. I was shocked to see how she ignored me. When started telling me what happened, I was happy but when she completed her sentence I was shocked and angry at the same time.

How can anyone do such thing to her. I thighten my fist and controlled my anger, but when she promised me that she didn't do anything. I was like MY ANGEL I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG. I replied her softly and to her school to make everything right.

I told everything to the Principal and he was shocked first then when he saw the CCTV footage, he called that students and expelled them while he also fired the teacher. I was so happy that now MY ANGEL WON'T BE FACING THOSE IDIOTS. I thanked the principal and went back home.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was bullied by senior and on top of that my teacher also started shouting on me when I had bot done anything. I told Ashar bhai everything and I was afraid at first how will he react but after seeing his reaction.

I was relaxed that he will not tell anyone and will help me and he trusts me. I know he will make things right. I am happy now. After sometime Ammi came and we (Ashar bhai, Ammi, bhai & Humayun bhai) had our dinner , I prayed my Zuhar namaz and then I slept after having my lunch.

__________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.