7 |Moving Out|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It's been an year, since Sheikh's are living in Khan's House.
Everything was usual and bonds were becoming more and more storng while Alina and Abdullah were searching for a house.

So they found a house near Khan's House you can say they're going to be neighbors yeah of course that's right. They're going to stay in Khan's House for one more month then they will get the house.

Abdullah and Alina told Saud and Alisha about the house and they were not happy. As they don't want them to leave but they can't live with them forever.

When Abdullah told them about the location, they were so happy. They were happy that they are going to be neighbors also.

While Abdullah and Alina told their children to start packing.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It's been a year, since we are living in Saud uncle's home now we are eventually leaving I am sad and happy at the same time.

Happy because I will be comfortable at my house, that doesn't mean I was uncomfortable here but I had to wear hijab all the time while in my home just sometime when some guests will be present.

Sad because I don't want to leave ammi and I had got comfortable but we are going to be neighbors and we are not going far so that's good.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Well I got to know that Abdullah uncle and his family our leaving in a month and I am sad for that but they are going to be our neighbors so I am happy also.

In this way my Angel will be infront of my eyes as always.

___________________________

𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭