11 |Yes|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The day was so tiring. I had so many classes today and also have to do lots of assignments. I got back home at 3. Had lunch with mom and dad. Today dad was here as he didn't went to office so he was waiting for me to have dinner with me.

While me and mom daily have dinner together cause now she only go to her boutique once a week or twice a month cause now she had assigned her PA all the work or work from home sometimes.

We had dinner then I went to my room, changed my clothes, prayed then went to have my nap. That's my daily routine well. I woke up at 5:30 by my alarm, I blinked my eyes twice to get proper view. Then I went washroom to get fresh.

I prayed Asar namaz and then started doing my assignment. It was 8 till I completed my assignment. I went downstairs and saw my parents and brother sitting on sofa watching news, I joined them.

After that we had dinner. During dinner I was feeling something fishy but didn't say anything cause I will get to know that. After dinner mom and dad told me they want to talk. So I made tea, and went to their room.

"Yes mom and dad, you wanted to say something?" I asked well they both nodded and told me to sit in front of them well I did what they said.

"Mirha we have got two marriage proposals for you. I don't like the first one so I don't want to tell you about that but the second one is of Ashar. Alisha wants to make you her daughter in law. So what do you say?" Mom said and asked in the end.

"Well mom I am happy that you asked me but I don't have any problem your decision is my decision. So let me know your decision." I said and both my parents give me a big smile in return .

"Bacha, we like Ashar and we went you to marry him because he is good and you'll be happy with him." Dad said.

"Well dad if you said so then it's a yes from my side cause I know you're going to take a good decision for me so that's it but I don't want to get married until I graduate please dad. Can we do Nikkah now and Rukhsati after my graduation?" I asked.

"Yes my bacha as you say." Dad said, he kissed my forehead and hugged me while mother also hugged us .

"You're all doing family hug without me?" Bhai said in a kid tone to which we all chuckled then bhai also joined the hug.

"Ok, ok so now go back to your rooms my children and sleep. Mirha you made me so happy bacha and I love you. I am the happiest today." He hugged me again and kissed my forehead.

"Yeah I know dad and I love you too ok." I said and hugged him back.

"And what about me?" Mom asked opening her arms for hug.

"Yeah I love you also" I said and hugged her.

"No one loves me" Bhai said.

"It's good you know that" I said to bhai to which he glared at me and then smiled then I hugged him.

I went back to my room. Sat on my bed without thinking anything I soon drift into sleep.

      _______________________

(For those who don't know)

𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗮𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲. 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀. 𝗔 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹, 𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁 – 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 – 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗱 𝗜𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲.

𝗥𝘂𝗸𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗥𝘂𝗸𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲.

      _______________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭