16 |Mirha Ashar Ali Khan|

Sorry guys for late update as I wasn't feeling well and Wattpad was also having some problems.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Mirha had always been treated like princess. No one has ever yelled at her, but now Ashar did and the way he hugged Alizeh, pissed Mirha and now she is jealous, angry and sad.

Mirha cried all night thinking the same thing time by time. Firstly, he yelled at her. Secondly, he hugged a girl. Thirdly, he forgot that she was present in the room while he was busy in taking with the girl .

Her eyes were red and puffed, due to her luck when she was going to her University no one was present so she left peacefully. She didn't had her breakfast so after her class she ate from cafeteria.

It was 4 and all the classes of Mirha ended .
She made her way to her house, when she entered she saw drawing room's light open when she entered, she saw her husband's family and him settled their . She greeted all of them and made her way to her room.

She got fresh and get down, she sat beside Ashar's grandmother. Ashar grandmother gifted her a good chain and said

"This is for you my Ashar's pretty wife, and we are leaving today and I wanted to meet you so I am here"

"Thank you so much Dadi, I will miss you " Mirha said to which Dadi hugged Mirha and kissed her forehead.

"Mirha this is my daughter Alizeh, she is a model." Javeria said while pointing towards Alizeh.

"Assalamualaikum nice to meet you. You're so pretty." Mirha said

"Walekuim Asalam. I am sorry but I can't say the same." Alizeh said

"She is joking Mirha" Javeria said while covering the words Alizeh said. Mirha nod and excuse herself, made her way to her room.

When Alizeh got to know about Ashar's Nikkah she was angry and broken and made herself clear that she will get Ashar back cause he is her's only.

Ashar could sense bitterness in Alizeh's tone and was pissed the way Alizeh degraded his wife. Alisha could see anger in Ashar's eyes and said

"Alina why not Ashar and Mirha had a conversation in private, they are married now."

"Yeah! go Ashar, Mirha's room is upstairs in the right end." Alina said and Ashar stood and went to the respective room.

Before he could knock, he heard Mirha sobbing he knocked the door. After 3-4 times of knocking the door finally opened and Ashar made his way to her room. Before Mirha could say

"Why are you crying?" Ashar asked. Mirha didn't say anything she just started to play with her fingers.

Mirha was standing while Ashar was sitting on Mirha's bed.

"Answer me Irha. If you won't tell me how am I going to know? What happened?" Ashar asked and vulnerability could be seen in his tone.

"Nothing and it's Mirha not Irha" Mirha said

He didn't say anything but grabbed Mirha's hand and made her sit in front of him.

"It's Mirha for others but Irha for me. Now tell me what happened? Do you think I won't know? Tell me now." Ashar said in dominating voice which made Mirha shiver at her place.

Mirha wanted to say but her throat didn't agree to it.

"Just tell me DAMN IT." Ashar said and Mirha flinched from her place.

Mirha started sobbing which made Ashar feel guilty.

He made her sit on her lap and wiped her tears and said

"Irha don't cry and tell me naw."

The nickname IRHA send shivers to Mirha's body then she started complaining

"You yelled at me yesterday when it was clearly not my mistake, then you hugged your cousin and ignored me and your cousin said I am not pretty." She complained like a kid which made him smile.

"Answer me and don't smile." Mirha said

"I am sorry jaan but it was your mistake you entered without knocking, and about hugging my cousin she hugged me first so I hugged her back and I didn't ignore you I forgot that you were also present. She is blind who can't see my pretty jaan." He said  which made Mirha more angry but the end and the way he said JAAN made her heart melt but no her anger didn't disappear.

"Why can't I enter my husband's room without knocking? She also entered without knocking but you didn't yell at her, why did you hugged her back?" She asked which made Ashar's fell for her more cause she was clearly jealous.

"I am sorry jaan, you can enter my room without knocking. Are you jealous?" He said and asked in the end.

"Yes I am jealous. I can't see my man hugging another girl and you don't have to tell me I will always enter without knocking cause that's my right." Mirha said which made Ashar shocked cause she agreed she is jealous and called him My man.

"I am sorry again jaan I will not do it. And I love the way you get jealous." He said

"Ok ok I forgive you but If this happens again then I am not letting you go easily." Mirha said which made Ashar more shocked.

"How dare you threaten me mam? Do you know who I am? THE ASHAR ALI KHAN and everyone fears me." Ashar said

"Do you know who I am? MIRHA ASHAR ALI KHAN. I can do whatever I want, I am not scared of you." Mirha said and he was on cloud nine.

DAMN  her full name and the way she just pronounced it made Ashar fell harder for her. His heart skip a beat when he heard her saying herself as Mrs Ashar.

A small smile made it's way on Ashar's face he kissed Mirha's forehead and hugged her.
Then they both exchanged their numbers. Ashar already had her number but didn't dare to message her.

They made their way downstairs. Then Mirha greeted bye to everyone and everyone left.

       ____________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭