6 |Eye Contact|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Today, I woke up early cause I have to do rehearsal well I am nervous. I think I don't have that much confidence to host now this anxiety is killing me.

I prayed Fajar namaz, got ready and it was 6:30 well we have to leave for school as 7:30 so I got down and here Ammi was in kitchen making breakfast.

I walked towards her making no sound and hugged her . She was scared for a moment but she hugged me back when she realized whose touch it was. I greeted her and told her I am so nervous she motivated me and give me enough courage that now I know I will rock . That's she is the best and this is why I call her ammi.

My mom and dad also woke up I greeted and hugged them they did too and then we all had breakfast . Everyone was there having breakfast today it was like family breakfast and I loved it. After a while we went to school.

It's now time to host and I am now all nervous after gathering a lot of courage I started to walk on the stair till I reach the stage and started hosting . One by one I announced seniors name they came and give speeches.

The my eyes went wide when I saw the name Ashar Ali Khan, i was like woh what the hell. How didn't I knew he will come? I was thinking when the teacher told me to go to announce the name.

Yeah I did that he came we had an eye contact YES and I don't know why we both maintained that for a minute then our hands collided that's when our eye contact broke, I gave him the mike and left. His speech was I would say the best of all .

Then I ended the hosting and everyone went towards the art exhibition room. My friend Sidra said to me that it was amazing. I sighed like yes I finally did it!I just rocked. The exhibition finally ended and I was home by now.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I saw how nervous my Angel. But when she announced my name I was so happy like my name looks so good, I mean from her mouth woah! Then our eye contact was the best thing.

Yeah that Freakin eye contact which last for a minute and we both didn't break it. I didn't because at the moment I thought my life depends on this eye contact.

Just then our hands collided and we both cam back to reality from out lala world, she got more nervous after that eye contact and left but handing me the mike before of course. I did the speech and it ended with waves of applause. Then my angel ending the function and exhibition starts after that.

__________________________

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 👀?
𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.