15 |Jealousy|

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was Sunday, when Mirha was going to meet her in-laws. Alina invited her to meet Ashar's Dadi and chacha Chachi. Mirha was getting ready while on the other side Ashar was doing his project work. He had no idea that his ANGEL is coming today.

Mirha wore a pink silk dress with white net dupatta and her pink scarf. It was 1, and Mirha was ready to leave as Alina had invited her to have lunch with them and small conversation in between.

 It was 1, and Mirha was ready to leave as Alina had invited her to have lunch with them and small conversation in between

Mirha wore her pink sandles and made her way to Khan's house where her in-laws were waiting. She rang the bell and Alina opened the door with a smile.

"Assalamualaikum" Mirha said.

"Walekuim Asalam mera bacha" Alina replied and hugged her.
(Bacha- baby)

Then she greeted Ashar's grandmother (Dadi) and hugged her and had a small conversation with her. She got to know that his grandmother is a strict lady and loves Ashar a lot.

They had lunch together and conversations while Ashar was in his room the whole time, and also had his lunch their. They were now sitting in the living room and having conversation when Ashar's grandmother said

"Saud it's 4 already when are we all going to mall?"

"Ohoo sorry maa I forgot. Come on let's go now!" Saud said

"But Mirha" Javeria (Ashar's chachi) said

"Mirha do you want to join us?" Saud asked

"Mirha it will take a lot of time and we will be back till dinner. If you are free then let's go." Alina said

"Ammi sorry but I can't join you all as I have to do my assignment" Mirha said

"No worries bachay." Ashar's grandmother said

"Ok then let's go!" Saud said

Mirha was ready to leave for her house when Alina stopped her and said

"Before leaving go and meet Ashar, he doesn't know you're here so go and talk to him and don't worry I will handle the rest." Mirha nodded

Mirha excused her self and made her way to the washroom when she got back everyone went. She then got upstairs and directly to Ashar's room. The door was open so she didn't knock and entered.

When she entered the room Ashar was already pissed off, his back was facing Mirha. When he got to know about someone's presence he yelled

"Mom I have told you to entered before knocking. Why did you enter my room without my permission, had I not made myself clear?" He asked in the end.

In return he heard a sob which he know it doesn't belong to his mom. He turned back to see who it was and there it was Mirha standing with teary eyes, and eyes facing down.

"I am sorry Mirha, I didn't know it was you." Ashar said in a soft tone to which Mirha just nod.

"Assalamualaikum wifey. So why is my wife here?" He asked.

Mirha controlled her emotions and said

"Walekuim Asalam. I got here to meet your family, Ammi invited me for lunch. Then she asked me to meet you before leaving." Mirha said .

Before Ashar could say something a girl entered Ashar's room in such attitude that it's her own room and hugged Ashar before Mirha could sense what is going on here Ashar hugged her back too.

Then that girl I mean Alizeh (Ashar's cousin) started to talk to Ashar and they were having conversation as if there is no one present accept them which made Mirha sad and angry, without saying anything or making noice Mirha left.

Ashar didn't realized he got that busy that he forget his wife was standing in the room. When he lifted his eyes to see his wife she was no where to be found. Which made him sad.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I got to meet Ashar's grandmother and chacha Chachi, they are so sweet and kind people I started to love them. After dinner they had to go for shopping, they offered me to join them but I declined that because I had to do my assignment.

Just then Ammi (Alina ) told me to meet Ashar before leaving so I got to his room without knocking and that was my biggest mistake. He yelled at me, my eyes were filled with tears but I controlled it and he apologized. We were having a little convo.

Just then a girl entered his room and hugged him moreover he hugged her back. They started talking as if they don't know someone is present their which made me sad and angry.

WHY DID MY HUSBAND HUGGED HER? that's my brain asking me this but I don't know, yeah I am jealous cause I can't share my husband. I am not that possessive one but this is my new side for now and it will stay I guess.

I am angry and I am not going to talk to him that's for sure.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was really pissed off when someone entered my room without knocking and I yelled at her cause I thought it was mom but it was my wife Mirha standing their controlling her tears.

I apologized and was talking to her when my cousin Alizeh entered and hugged me, I hugged her back . We started talking. I forgot that my wife is also present when I lifted my eyes to see where my wife is but she nowhere to be found.

Which made me said that why didn't she told me before leaving? WHY? What did I do?

Well to be honest, I think I had something wrong which had made my Irha upset.
_____________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭