3 |First Conversation|

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Follow my Instagram account for updates and spoilers thank you!!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was 12 noon. The elders (parents of Ashar & Mirha) were having conversation in the living room while the youngsters were sleeping peacefully.

The clock strikes 1, Mirha woke up and was having a glance of her surroundings. The room was giving good and comfy vibes.

 The room was giving good and comfy vibes

(Mirha's room)

Mirha was overwhelmed seeing the room which was only decorated for her. She got up and open her suitcase to get some comfy suit to wear and went to have a shower.

The washroom

The washroom.

Mirha was not fond of pink color but loved the way the bathroom and room looked. She bathed, dried her hair, took her matching hijab. She then left her room not before taking her phone which show the time 1'30.

She was walking towards the stair when she heard a voice of closing door, she looked the way from where the voice came and saw Ashar coming from that side.

"Assalamualaikum" she greeted him.

And for a moment he was shocked did she really greet him.

"Walekuim Salam" he said. Then she started to move.

She then went downstairs and saw her parents and Abdullah uncle and Alisha aunty and greeted all of them, then hugged Alisha.

"Thank you so much for the room, I just loved the whole design." Mirha said while hugging Alisha

"Why are you thanking me bacha? You're like my daughter and daughter don't say thanks" Alisha said while hugging Mirha back.

Mirha just smiled and nodded. While getting down Ashar and was delighted to see the seen where his mom hugging Mirha.
Ashar came down and made a sound to let them know of someone's presence.

He greeted everyone and settled with them. Elders decided that Mirha and Arsalan will join Ashar's school. While Ashar has passed from the school and now he is in college.

Some days later, Mirha and Arsalan have already started going school the same school from where Ashar passed out recently. While Ashar being busy in his college.

In these days, Mirha and Alisha bond have become strong as she always come to meet Alisha directly coming from school and she have started calling Alisha as Ammi.

One day, Mirha came before time from school crying. She was looking pale, she was finding that one person who is close to her heart her Ammi (Alisha) but she was nowhere to be found which made her cry more.

"What happened Mirha? Why are you crying" A voice came which grabbed Mirha's attention.

____________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.