21 |Misunderstandings|

Assalamualaikum/Hi readers.

Thank you so much everyone for your love & support . We reached 50k+ reads Alhumdulilah 😭💖...

No target 🎯 for this chapter cuz vote tou app logoon ne karna hi nhe hai.

Chapter will be published  every Wednesday. If I loved the response on this chapter then I will try to publish next chapter before Wednesday.

Lots of love now enjoy the story...

       ________________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

The young ones changed their clothes and settled in the living room. It's been a while they had talked to each other so they wanted to spend this night as a memorable one.

"Mirha why did you marry this stupid?" Sara asked making Ashar raise his eyebrows.

"What do you mean appi?" Mirha asked
(Appi- sister)

"I mean you're so beautiful. So why did you marry this stupid arrogant jerk?" Sara said and everyone started to laugh.

"Well my parents choosed him and they'll always choose best for me so I agreed." Mirha said with a smile which made everyone in aww state.

She said so beautifully and cutely that everyone smiled to her cause she was looking so cute and innocent.

"Ok" Sara said and hugged Mirha.

Then they all started to talk about their childhood and what they did when they were children. Mirha was hearing it with her full concentration when her mobile started to ring she cut the call when again her phone started to ring so she closed the phone.

Ashar was confused that who even is calling her at this time cause it was 2 and why was she cutting the call. Soon everyone started to depart to their rooms.

Ashar and his male cousins were going to sleep in one room while Sara and all ladies in other room. Soon all drifted into sleep while one person was still awake thinking who had call her wife this late. Soon he also slept.

The morning was blissful, the elders got my early while the young ones were still sleeping it was 11 when everyone woke up and ate their breakfast. Now they all were settled in the living room taking.

The whole day everyone was talking and enjoying each other's company. It was 7 when everyone started to go to their respective room as it was reception (Valima) ceremony.

Mirha wore a beautiful saree looking all elegant while Ashar wore a blue suit.

No conversation was shared between the couple as they were already late, Ashar already left for the ceremony with the elders while Mirha was with young ones.

Everyone enjoyed the whole function and they started to leave. It was 1, when everyone was home and they were all tired so they directly went to their rooms.

Ashar had already went to the room while Mirha was closing the door of their room when someone hovered her,It was none other Ashar. Now Mirha was between the door and Ashar.  Ashar watching his wife closely as she was a antique diamond, which made her blush.

"Jaan do you want to be a widow before our Rukhsati?" Ashar asked

"W...hat are you s.... saying?" Mirha asked while shuttering.

"Arey Jaan why are you taking it seriously. I am saying this cause you're killing me by your looks!" Ashar said and Mirha blushed

"Ok now. Can I go and change my dress?" Mirha asked and Ashar nodded

Mirha started to go towards the bathroom when Ashar held her wrist and kissed her cheek which made her blush more and she literally ran inside the bathroom making Ashar chuckle.

Mirha was still in the bathroom when her phone started to ring . Ashar being curious held her phone to see who was calling her this late it was someone named Muneeb. He didn't pick nor declined the call after sometime the phone stopped ringing but a message appeared which made Ashar lose his control.

"Mirha please pick up the call Ali wants to talk to you."

"Ali is saying sorry please pick up the call Mirha."

"Mirha please talk to Ali."

Ashar got furious, his eye started getting red due to anger. Just a minute later, the voice of opening of door gained Ashar's attention and he saw Mirha exiting the washroom. Mirha placed her clothes in the suitcase and was ready to leave the room when Ashar pinned her with the wall.

"Mirha are you cheating on me?" Ashar asked in a stern tone which made Mirha flinch

"W....what a.are you saying?" Mirha asked

"Just answer me DAMMNN IT." Ashar said

"What are you trying to say?" Mirha asked

"Oh so now you will react like you don't know anything wow.. If you were interested in someone why did you marry me huh? You fooled me? You cheated on me right? " Ashar said

"Are you in your senses?" Mirha yell at him

"DON'T YELL at me Mirha? First you married me now you are cheating on me. I thought you're a pure, innocent girl but no it was just your acting huh?" Ashar yell at Mirha

"I think you're not in your senses Ashar." Mirha said making Ashar more angry

"Why do you think I am not in my senses? YES I AM IN MY SENSES!! Now I got my senses back. You know I was blind that I thought you are a good, innocent but you're a CHARACTERLESS LADY. Who cheated on her husband with some Ali."

Mirha was still in shock how can he call her CHARACTERLESS? How can he point out her character? How can he attack her self respect?

"TELL ME WHO IS THIS ALI?" Ashar asked in a dominating tone

"I would love to answer this question of your's but now I am not even interested in telling you who is Ali? Because today you have cross your limits you just called me Characterless? You questioned my character? You attack my self-respect. Let me tell you Mr Ashar a women's self-respect is the main thing in her life but you attacked mine."

"You had done a very big mistake Mr Ashar Ali Khan and I am not going to forgive you for this remember it.  The journey of US is successfully destroyed by you MR ASHAR ALI KHAN. You'll beg for forgiveness when you'll know the truth but I won't forgive you.. Goodbye to you MR ASHAR!! Mirha said losing her control

Mirha stormed out of the room while Ashar was now filled with guilt but his ego wasn't ready to accept that he was wrong. Mirha got in Sara room and went to sleep directly as all ladies were already sleeping.

Morning came soon and now Ashar, Mirha had reached their city and left for their respective homes. Mirha greeted her parents and left to sleep .

Mirha was ready to sleep but sleep was nowhere so she started thinking what she did was right or wrong? Soon sleep over take her while on the other side Ashar greeted his parents and hugged them . While his parents told him that they are going to organize a business party on his birthday which is day after tomorrow.

He wanted to deny but he didn't as he wanted to persue a chance to apologize to Mirha as he did wrong about pointing her character. Soon he went to his room and slept .

       ______________________________

Who is Ali?
Will Mirha forgive Ashar?
What is the truth which Ashar doesn't know?

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭