Welcome in My World

Kim Taehyung with his 6 brothers are their College's heartthrob. All girls drool over these boys. They try to get close with them.

At Kim Mension -
Mrs. Kim - Boys..I have something to tell you.

Jin - What's up mom? Is there any problem??

Mrs.Kim - Actually there will be some changes in this home..( said calmly)

Jk - Mom , you can't take me alway from my hyungs.( made Pouty lips)

Jimin - (Teasing Jk) - but if it is necessary then we can endure this pain..(holding his laugh)...

Hobi - (joined jimin) You are right Jiminiee..mom, take this rabbit with you(started laughing)

The room filled with their laughing and teasing. Seeing their brotherly love Who knows they are not blood related.

Yoongi - Mum..these crackheads will never stop messing around..tell me what the reason of this meeting??

Mrs. Kim - From tomorrow my friend's daughter will live with you guys in this home. She came from overseas so don't make her feeling uncomfortable nd yes..she will go to your college. I hope u guys will not disappoint me.

RM - but mom..for how long will she...

Mrs Kim - not so long okk..trust me RM she is a nice girl.

Jin - Her name???

Mrs.kim - Y/N

Taehyung- Y/N .....( in his deep husky and cold voice)

The very next day their mom picks
Y/N from the airport and brings her in home. When the door was open. Y/N sees all 7 handsome prince at the door. They were looking at her with cold gaze. Y/N gulped and looked at Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim makes her relax and said -

Mrs. Kim- Get out of my way you spoiled brats otherwise my slippers will do.( She warned them)

Jin - Mom what it's color??? Is it pink??(curious)

Mrs Kim - ofcourse (she smiled)

Hobi(holding his laugh) - hyung, we can't fight back.

RM - Boys....back off ( accept their defeat)

Their mother laughed. She introduced Y/N to them and after some time left.

#Y/N entered where she shouldn't. She is unaware that what is waiting for her#
#How will she save herself from him#

See in next part..😘😘