Jealous 4 - Hurting You Is Only Way To Get You 🔞

In the evening at living area -

They were watching a comedy movie. They were enjoying the movie and laughing on some scene.

Taehyung was distracted because he was secretly glancing at Y/N everytime. Remembering her and Felix close to each other is making him furious.

Taehyung POV - Why she was so comfortable with him???Is there something between them???..

Y/N - Jin hyung I am not feeling well.

Jimin - What happened cutie...I mean Y/N..I can help you.(smiled at her) Let's go to your room.(flirting tone)

Y/ N - (blushing) - No thanks Jimin... I m going to terrace for some fresh air. You guys carry on.

After that she left. Taehyung also left them making some excuses but he went to terrace.

Y/N was standing there. Cool breeze was touching her soft milky skin. It was playing with her hairs. She was not feeling comfortable there because she knew Tae eye's were on her.

Suddenly Tae came from her behind. He harshly grabbed her wrist and made her turn around by twisting her hand. Y/N screamed in pain loudly.

Y/N- Ahhh..Tae..ahh..ahh....Tae..
leave..me..Tae..(This is first time he touched her but she never expect that it would give her such pain.)

Taehyung(Grinned his teeth) - WHAT THE F*CK I SAID YOU LAST NIGHT??

Y/N(Enduring the pain) - Ahh..ahh..Tae ..it hurts..it..it hurts..let..me ..go..plzzz....

Taehyung ignored her condition. To give her more pain he twisted her hand more and grabbed it more tightly.

Y/N (gasped in air) - Ahhhhh..ahhhh..I..I.. can't handle...pls...ss...pls..

She started crying. Hittting his chest by her other soft hand. She closed her eyes tightly because it was extreme for her. Taehyung was satisfying his anger by giving her more pain.

Taehyung(pulled her harshly towards him)- WHAT HAPPENED BABY GIRL...(He smirked)....this is all you want right....You wanna see boys....around you... WANT THEM TO PLEASE YOU..TOUCH YO...(mocking her)

Y/N(feeling hurt. She cutted his words ) - St..stop..stop..it.I can't..ahhh... imagine..you...can be..like..this.(tears started flowing from her eyes)

Taehyung (in deep voice) - Come on
Y/N...I know you are enjoying my touch.... Admit it...(getting close to her face & chuckled)

Y/N(she shivered listening him) - How..can you...No..no..I don't like..I don't want..you touch me...I m not interested in you..ahhhh(said in angry tone)

Y/N made a big mistake because of her this statement made him more mad.

#Taehyung every action towards her giving Y/N only pain. Who can stop him??? He is not in mood to stop......#

See in next part 🤪🤪