Why Are You Hurting Me

He loosened his grip. Y/N took this opportunity. She pushed him and rushed to her room. She went to her room then hurriedly closed the door. She stands there like a statue. Tears were dropping from her eyes continuously. She looked her wrist. It had dark mark. When she touched it she hissed in pain.

(Y/N POV - What happened to him..(sobbing)....Why he is touring me....I can't take it anymore...Tae(crying)....
spare me....

Next Day at college -

Y/N wore a long sleeve T- shirt to hide that mark. She doesn't wanna see Taehyung's face.

Arina - Y/N... Come on... take some break. Let's go to Dance practice room.

Irene - Yes...Hobi is practicing there. He looks so HOT... when he dances...his hair ...his lips....his tongue... everything makes my legs weak..(bitting her lips)

Y/N - No..no..plzz ..I don't wanna go there...you go...(denying)

Arina & Irene - We won't n't listen to you. You will also come with us.

At Dance practice room -

Hobi was looking damn hot..his every step were so smooth. Girls were going crazy at his each step. He was sweating a lot which makes him more hotter. His eyes sparked when his eyes meet with Y/N's eyes. She was looking at her sunshine while smiling.

(Y/N POV - Hobi is looking soo hot..his angelic smile fades all my problem. I feel peace when I see him. That girl would be so lucky to be his future wife. )

After his dance all girls try to give him their water bottle but he shyly refuses to them. At that time other Kim boys also had come to  practice room. Hobi went straight to Y/N and took her water bottle then drank it. All students noticed it. They whispered about her and Hobi.

Hobi - Y/N...thnx( he said like a cool hero , gave her bottle and smirked )

Y/N - Ammm..Hobi it was not mine. It's Irene who brought it for you..(giggling)

Irene (shying) - hii..Hobi..

Hobi - whattt..(his eyes got widened)..ohh..I m sorry sorry Irene...thank u so much..I m  embarassed now..( laughing nervously)

All handsome kim boys joined them and start teasing to Hobi.

Yoongi & Jimin - It was cool..hehehehe....(laughing so hard)

Jin - Yes..Hobi.. you were sooo cool....untill the final climax revealed ( his whinshield laughing)

Y/N tried to ignored Taehyung and started to leave ...but suddenly

Taehyung - YN...(loudly)....you can't go...

#What's will be his next move to hurt Y/N??#

See in next 😉😌😊