She Is Not Yours Taehyung

Kim Taehyung was with his brothers and friends in the cafeteria. He was continuously glancing at entrance side. He knew that Y/N will come soon. As expected Y/N came with her friends and Felix was slowly walking behind them. His mood was spoiled and was searching someone in crowd. Then he found who he was looking for. It was Taehyung. Both of them exchanged their cold glaze to each other.

Felix joined Y/N and friends in lunch. Suddenly Taehyung and Kim brothers came to them.

Y/N - You guys......(she surprised)

Suga - Don't do any formalities
Y/N...we are in...(Suga said coldly and made his place)

Y/N - But when I...(she was controlling her laugh)

Suga - I heard your inner voice..(method acting)

Hobi & Jimin - Ohh..Suga hyung .. hehehe (they giggled)

Arina - Jk,  have some please.. it's taste so good ( she offered her food)

Jk - Oh thank you..but I want Y/N...(he cracked his neck and leaned back)

Jimin - Whattt...(wondered)

Jin - Yaa you little bunny...(don't have more words to say)

RM - Sorry....( He looked him with suspicious eyes)

Jhope - ......( made serious face and looked at Y/N)

Suga - parted his lips and put hands on his mouth.

Everybody was shocked what he is taking about. Y/N started coughing. Felix and Taehyung widened their eyes.They were glaring him. Jk noticed that everyone became judging him with questioned eyes. He cleared his throat and said -

Jk - I mean.. I want Y/N's banana milk. (he fingered at banana milk then he snatched milk bottle from her hand and drank it. He secretly smirked and no one noticed it)

Jimin - Ohh..so ...it was...ohh..I thought..(flirting way)

Suga - Shut up..you dwarf..( he kicked his leg)

Y/N - Jk....you muscle bunny..( she showed cute angry face)

RM - Felix. Hii..I am RM . Nice to meet you. So how did you like our college??? ( he initiated a friendly move)

Felix - Yup...I like this college. (Smiled)

Suga - And you have got some friends..( he crossed his leg and folded his hand)

Felix - Yes...I found some..( he was looking at Y/N)

Taehyung had ominous looks at Felix. He glanced at Y/N and said - BUT BE PREPARED FELIX ( his deep cold voice)

Felix - For what.... Taehyung (he got angry but control his emotions)

Taehyung - You have found us..now you have more friends. ( his smirked face)

Arina - Really....oh my God...(she clapped)

Now they asked Felix about him. They were busy making bond with Felix but here Taehyung noticed that Felix was secretly looking at Y/N neck line and bit his lips.

Taehyung got up from his seat and walked towards to Y/N. Seeing Taehyung walking slowly towards her made Y/N heart beat racing faster. His sharp eyes were on her which gave cold chilled on her spine. She started drinking colddrink fast. He stood behind her a bit close. She could feel his cold presence.

He hold her seat from behind and talked like normal. His fingers touched her back. She shaked a little. Taehyung liked that how sensitive she is.

Taehyung - Y/N..Give me your pen ( his command voice)

Y/N - Whatt...( she turned her head slightly)

Before she  could say something more Taehyung took out the pen which Y/N had tangled in her hair to tie it. Felix was dead jealous of Taehyung. He clenched ed his jaw.

Y/N - Tae...what are you..??(she looked back while touching her hair)

Jin - Hey..Tae you little brat what are you doing ??? ( he a little yelled at him)

Taehyung - What...I wanted this..(said coldly)

Suga - You should have asked her first you spoiled child. ( savage mode)

Taehyung - I don't need it.( being rude)

Felix stoop up and said - BUT SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRL...(he couldn't hold his anger anymore)

Taehyung was coming close to his face. Everybody stopped eating and went to them to stop their argument.
Y/N stood between them. She slightly pushed back Taehyung. She tried to stop Taehyung because she knew that Taehyung was more furious then Felix. She has seen his rage.

Taehyung - SAY..IT... AGAIN...( in his WARING tone)

Felix (started close to him) - Y/N IS NOT YOUR GIRL TAEHYUNG (provoked Tae and he moved forward his hand to hold Y/N hand)

Jin /RM /Suga - Tae...stop it...come on...Felix..stop you..guys.

Taehyung - AND NOT YOURS EITHER. (before Felix hold her hand Taehyung grabbed Y/N wrist tightly and made her to move to keep her behind him) NOW YOU TELL ME..WHO ARE YOU TO Y/N...???

Y/N - Tae....Tae stop it.. why are you guys making it worst. ( she was afraid and pulled his hand)

Felix - Friend..( moved back his hand with coming more closer and said in cold voice)

Y/N -  Why you both became so serious?? It's not a big deal Felix  move back..( she told him stop )

Kim boys and some more friends tried to made distance between both angry birds.

Taehyung (deep husky voice) - RIGHT...(snapped and fingered to him) YOU ARE JUST HER FRIEND.... AND NOTHING ELSE. SO DON'T INTERFERE BETWEEN ME AND Y/N. I DON'T LIKE IT....AND I WON'T TOLERATE IT...EVER...(greeting his teeth)

#Taehyung has lit the fire between him and Felix# How far this fire will go??# Should we pray for him or Felix...who cares... let it burn#

See in next 🙈😛🥰