His Hip Thrust Can Make Someone Pregnant

All Kim boys became surprised that why Taehyung stopped her. Same question was running into Y/N's mind.

Y/N POV - what he wants now?? Everybody is here I hope he won't hurt me...(she calmed herself)

Y/ N - Why...is there any problem? (She normally asked)

Taehyung - You only saw Hobi hyung dancing. What about me...I mean us??(he said in rude tone & rolled his eyes)

Jimin - Tae is right Y/N. (agreed with him. He went close to her ear and whispered)... Don't get shy when I do hip thrust..(smiled & licked his lips.)

His extra information made her shocked. Her cheeks became red. She didn't say anything.

Here Taehyung couldn't control himself. He made fist like he can hit & break anything. He said.

Taehyung - Come on guys..get your position.(tried to distract Jimin)

He announced. All Kim brothers showed their different side by their dancing. It was really hard to look someone at the same time because there were too hot to handle. Y/N was enjoying their dance but watching the cold prince Taehyung with sexy dance move and his tongue technique made her nervous. In between every seductive move like hips thrust Taehyung's eye went to Y/N and he smirked.  Y/N always tried to hard to not look at him but his intense gaze made her breathing heavy.

After the dance everybody was clapping for them.

Arina - These handsome boys can make anyone crazy by their looks...

Irene - And their dance move can get someone pregnant.(she completed Arina's sentence)

Y/N and Arina turned their head towards Irene with shocked expression who was holding her laugh.

After the dance the boys took break and got busy taking with other friends. Arina and Irene followed to JK and Jimin to give him their water bottle.

Taehyung walked towards Y/N. She became shy because of their dance.

Taehyung - Liked to see that move...( He signaled her to his down side by his eyes and smirked).

Y/N - You...you pervert...(she was angry and embarassed too)

Taehyung - By the way girls goes crazy when they see my that move...( He chuckled) but I noticed your eyes only followed to Hobi hyung .....(getting jealous)

Y/N (she gulped) - Yes ...so what.. I loved his dancing and you can't control me Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung made his hand towards her to hold her hand but she moved back)

Taehyung (His dominant tone) - So I was correct. Your eyes are on Hobi hyung now.(greeted his teeth). I CAN SEE HOW YOU ARE DESPERATE FOR   HIM BUT LET ME REMIND YOU, DONT FU*KING DREAMING ABOUT HIM..I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN..YOU GET IT.

Suddenly Hobi intrupted them
Hobi - Hey Y/N...Can you dance with me ?? I need a dance partner right now. (He gently asked her)

Taehyung - Hobi hyung..You should ask other girls. I don't think so girl like her can dance even a single step..(making her looked down but deep down he doesn't want to see her in other men's arm) ask someone else..

Y/N - Amm ...yee.yes...Hobi..(hold her tears) I can't dance. You should take Irene as your dance partner. She is great.(hesitated)

Hobi - Trust your sunshine..I want you.......as my dance partner..(with bright smile)

Y/N - But how can it be possi...(cutted by Hobi)

Hobi hold Y/N wrist. Y/N closed her eyes tightly & hissed in pain. Hobi became scared.

Hobi - What..what happened to your hand..??

He rolled her sleeves. He saw red mark on her wrist. He asked her -

Hobi - Ohh..Y/N..what is this..? What is this red mark? You got hurt by something? Someone hold your hand??(He asked more question)

Taehyung - Yes..Y/N. Who hold your
hand so tightly???... Was he your boyfriend?? (smirked) Did he only hold your hand or...do something more........( Showed his devil smiled to her)

Y/N(feeling disgusted) - NO..( looked at Taehyung side)... no...no Hobi it's not like that and I don't have boyfriend actually...ac...( What should I say ???)

Y/N - Leave it Hobi....can you teach me some dance step?? I wanna try. ( she asked him in very soft voice like he forgot all things)

Hobi - Yes ..yes....Y/N... let's go.(He was smiling a little)

Y/N looked back there Taehyung was sitting on chair glaring at her. She just ignored and moved forward.

Taehyung POV - Y/N...I have warned you always but I think you loved to mess with me & test my patience. I CAN'T SEE YOU IN HOBI HYUNG'S ARMS  but girl like you like to get close to other guys...then why don't you like when I touch.....(groaned)
AHHH....I THINK YOUR BODY WILL ANSWER IT WELL.
(He closed his eyes slowly and licked his lips.)

#Dear Taehyung get ready to become more jealous because Y/N is going to dance with your Hobi hyung# How will he control his anger to see Y/N into Hobi's arms??#

See in next 😉😌😊